Around the Division

onejayhawk

ESPN ran a computer simulation, 20,000 times.  Denver comes in at 7-10. Raiders 8-9, Chargers 9-8, Chiefs 11-6.

Cleveland knocks off the Chiefs and Buffalo knocks off the Browns to go to the Super Bowl.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32133086/simulating-2021-nfl-season-projecting-285-games-biggest-storylines-super-bowl-winner

Edited by mayanfootball

43 minutes ago, Cutler06 said:

Good call, shows your knowledge about the Broncos....😅

No lie. If Teddy is as good as, say, Garoppolo, Denver could win a SB if they get past us. The team may be better than the one who earned Peyton his second ring. 

I see my other sleeper team, New Orleans, put the hurt on Green Bay. 

Just now, BigTrav said:

I'm not impressed by them in the slightest. How they've fooled half the country that they are good is beyond me. 

Lost their best WR too. Diddums.

If you don't care about facts, you don't care. 

Jeudy will hurt, but they still have Patrick. It's a deep roster, particularly on defense.

8 minutes ago, onejayhawk said:

If you don't care about facts, you don't care. 

Jeudy will hurt, but they still have Patrick. It's a deep roster, particularly on defense.

You haven't presented any facts, you've given your opinion. Same as me.

7 wins. This was 1. 

Edited by BigTrav

20 minutes ago, BigTrav said:

7 wins. This was 1. 

They have have an excellent front 4,  arguably the best DB situation in the AFC West.   If Browning comes along,  that D doesn’t have many weaknesses.   Along with a very good Defensive coach leading the charge.  

On O,  their OL is very good with 2 capable backs.    Even without Jeudy they have Sutton and Patrick, along with a couple athletic TE’s.      

I wouldn’t pick them over us, but they’re still my #2 in the division and exactly the kind of team our Defense struggles against.   

7 hours ago, BigTrav said:

Well done, you beat a bottom 3 team in the league

Ryan Gosling Clap GIF

And you couldn't predict THAT ?????   Again, just shows your LACK OF KNOWLEDGE although I will give you credit for being forward enough to show your own ignorance. 

BTW, what are your predictions for the Broncos vs. Jaguars ??  Love to hear this one ??

Edited by Cutler06

35 minutes ago, BigTrav said:

I brought facts. The Broncos decisively beat a better than bottom three team and the did it on the road. You can quibble about the Giants' strength, but that is all isn't hard fact.

35 minutes ago, BigTrav said:

7 wins. This was 1. 

If seven wins is a prediction for Denver, it is not in keeping with your other comments, which point toward 3-4 wins. 

The Broncos have winnable games at Jacksonville and against the Jets in weeks two and three. If they start 3-0, what then?

J

• Like 1