2022 where we finally are rebuilt draft thread

9 hours ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I imagine the reason we wouldn't draft Kayvon Thibodeaux at #5 is the same reason why the Detroit Lions didn't draft Trevor Lawrence at #7.

Imagine a world where josh allen falls to us in draft. It happened. 

U can make cases for teams ahead of us to go other directions.  Should they probably not (looking at the qb needy teams like the Texans and lions). 

5. Kyle Hamilton S, Notre Dame starting SS

37. Treylon Burks WR, Arkansas jumbo-slot/Hback

69. Daniel Faalele OT, Minnesota RT

107. Cade Mays IOL, Tennessee starting interior IOL

147. Kyler Gordon CB, Washington cb depth and excellent ST

157. Jake Ferguson TE, Wisconsin Te competition

184. Markquese Bell S, Florida A&M Safety depth

185. Micah McFadden LB, Indiana Lb depth

222. Arnold Ebiketie EDGE, Penn State edge depth

250. Jeremiah Moon EDGE/LB, Florida edge or Mike. 

2. Jacksonville Jaguars Evan Neal OT, Alabama Between Little and Neal we should be set for the next Decade at tackle. 

34. Jacksonville Jaguars Treylon Burks WR, Arkansas big bodied slot wr who can bootleg as an Hback as well.  just gives us a good young stud pass catcher for lawrence. 

66. Jacksonville Jaguars Jalen Wydermyer TE, Texas A&M Simply BPA and we obviously dont have anything of significance at TE

104. Jacksonville Jaguars Cade Mays IOL, Tennessee played 5 positions. at worse he can be an interior Swing player

144. Jacksonville Jaguars Demani Richardson S, Texas A&M S competition. 

155. Jacksonville Jaguars Decobie Durant CB, South Carolina State slightly uindersized but is a playmaker. 

181. Jacksonville Jaguars Arnold Ebiketie EDGE, Penn State Edge depth/competition

190. Jacksonville Jaguars LaRon Stokes IDL, Oklahoma DL Depth.  fits as an END

221. Jacksonville Jaguars Jeremiah Moon EDGE/LB, Florida edge or LB depth.  should fit in somewhere. 

250. Jacksonville Jaguars Master Teague RB, Ohio State RB Depth

Where are we preference wise if we pick in the 5-8 range?

Doesn’t seem like there is going to be any elite top of the draft receivers, but there appears to be a couple very interesting OT prospects and edge/interior DL players. You also have Hamilton and Stingley of course.

5 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Doesn’t seem like there is going to be any elite top of the draft receivers, but there appears to be a couple very interesting OT prospects and edge/interior DL players. You also have Hamilton and Stingley of course.

DL/OL no doubt.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

DL/OL no doubt.

Hamilton is the only guy I’d understand taking.

CJ is looking like he’s getting back to himself (pretty sure he was only targeted once/allowed one catch last week). Shaq is a proven solid CB2 at the least, and Campbell is a young guy that I imagine they see as a long term guy (certainly for at least the next couple years to see how he develops).

I kind of like the idea of a disruptive DL more than OL right now at the top.

4 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Hamilton is the only guy I’d understand taking.

CJ is looking like he’s getting back to himself (pretty sure he was only targeted once/allowed one catch last week). Shaq is a proven solid CB2 at the least, and Campbell is a young guy that I imagine they see as a long term guy (certainly for at least the next couple years to see how he develops).

I kind of like the idea of a disruptive DL more than OL right now at the top.

I’ve just never been of a fan of taking a S that high. With already having our QBOTF, the trenches needs to be addressed. That’s where you win/lose games.

The O-Line has a ton of question marks. I wouldn’t be surprised if it gets completely revamped in the off-season. It’s not the worst unit in the NFL but we have to protect the franchise QB. I could see 3 new starters along that O-Line next year and hopefully a new O-Line coach.

We need another EDGE. Not worried about Allen but Chaisson needs to show us something this season. I haven’t really looked into the IDL at the top of the Draft. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

I’ve just never been of a fan of taking a S that high. With already having our QBOTF, the trenches needs to be addressed. That’s where you win/lose games.

The O-Line has a ton of question marks. I wouldn’t be surprised if it gets completely revamped in the off-season. It’s not the worst unit in the NFL but we have to protect the franchise QB. I could see 3 new starters along that O-Line next year and hopefully a new O-Line coach.

We need another EDGE. Not worried about Allen but Chaisson needs to show us something this season. I haven’t really looked into the IDL at the top of the Draft. 

I feel like Hamilton is just different. Hes one of those “rare” players that you kind of throw out position when talking about him as a top 5-10 draft prospect.

I imagine there’s a couple new faces, just feel like you could see more quality OL prospects later/find a vet or two easier than finding a disruptive rusher on defense at any point past the top round or two.

2 hours ago, .Buzz said:

I currently have 1 IDL guy in the top 10 DeMarvin Leal but he isn't one of those 10 sack guys at IDL. 

I have 2 Guys in the late round 1/round 2 in Jordan Davis and Perrion Winfrey.