2022 where we finally are rebuilt draft thread

2 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

No doubt but I have much more faith in the future of the offense compared to the defense.

What building blocks do we have on defense? 

I really don’t know right now. It’s also a bit hard to tell when we see whatever the hell that kind of defense we saw to end the game having everyone 10 yards off the LOS.

I’d say Hamilton, Myles, and Shaq for sure. Campbell, Cisco, and Quarterman could. I’d like to say Josh Allen but he’s clearly a guy who needs help and can’t anchor an edge rush. Otherwise a lot of vets who are more so role players.

4 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

I really don’t know right now. It’s also a bit hard to tell when we see whatever the hell that kind of defense we saw to end the game having everyone 10 yards off the LOS.

I’d say Hamilton, Myles, and Shaq for sure. Campbell, Cisco, and Quarterman could. I’d like to say Josh Allen but he’s clearly a guy who needs help and can’t anchor an edge rush. Otherwise a lot of vets who are more so role players.

Neither Josh Allen or Chaisson can be considered one right now and that is troubling. Our pass rush is horrendous.

It’s hard to evaluate the secondary because the front 4/7 is getting no pressure unless they blitz.

2 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Neither Josh Allen or Chaisson can be considered one right now and that is troubling. Our pass rush is horrendous.

It’s hard to evaluate the secondary because the front 4/7 is getting no pressure unless they blitz.

I would go Thibadeux if we have the opportunity.  

Just now, KhanYouDigIt said:

Throw in Hamilton as well. We need playmakers. We are going to finish the year with like 6 turnovers.

Keep forgetting about him. But yeah, I’d say those are the early favorites. Couple interesting DL could make a move too.

I’d go after Wyatt Teller and a Nickelback hard in free agency. The big board has some weird players falling (Bubba Bolden) but I digress…

R1 P2 EDGE Kayvon Thibodeaux - Oregon

R2 P2 WR George Pickens - Georgia

R3 P2 G Thayer Munford - Ohio State

R3 P20 EDGE Zachary Carter - Florida

R4 P2 CB Riley Moss - Iowa

R5 P18 RB Brian Robinson - Alabama

R6 P2 TE Greg Dulcich - UCLA

R6 P12 QB JT Daniels - Georgia

R6 P14 S Bubba Bolden - Miami

R6 P23 LB Jack Sanborn - Wisconsin

R7 P2 G Stewart Reese - Florida

• Like 1