• Bucks in 5
    • Bucks in 6
    • Bucks in 7
    • Hawks in 4
    • Hawks in 5
    • Hawks in 6
    • Hawks in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/24/2021 at 12:00 AM

Well Vegas still doesn't believe in the Hawks - +7.5 to start Game 2.   LOL guess I'm going back to the well with ATL +7.5 (on paper, MIL should win this, but that's too much of a spread for how the 2 teams match up....again).

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Remember how many of your teams are sitting at home right now before speaking your bull****. Save us all time. 

ahhh, the ol "im im a fan and my team is good so that means im smart" defense. Classic. Someone is super duper salty.

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Hasn't stopped Steph

He’s not a likable player but I feel like a lot of people here had been downplaying what he’s done. It’s extremely rare for a guy to be this good this early, and he’s pretty complete offensive PG (elite shooter, facilitator, gets to the line at will). Very shortlist of players who are great at all 3

3 hours ago, amac said:

He’s not a likable player but I feel like a lot of people here had been downplaying what he’s done. It’s extremely rare for a guy to be this good this early, and he’s pretty complete offensive PG (elite shooter, facilitator, gets to the line at will). Very shortlist of players who are great at all 3

Elite shooter? For his career he's shooting 43% overall and hitting 2.4 3's per game at a 34% clip. In the playoffs this year he's shooting 41% overall and hitting 2.8 3's per game at a 33% clip. He had an incredible game tonight but overall in the playoffs he hasn't shot the 3 that well, he has had 2 games where he was hot from 3, game 2 vs NY (4/7) and game 5 vs Philly (5/10), other than that though he hasn't been efficient shooting 3's. If you remove those two games he's 25/86 from beyond the arc. That's 8 3PA per game at a 28% clip...

Edited by NYRaider