• Bucks in 5
    • Bucks in 6
    • Bucks in 7
    • Hawks in 4
    • Hawks in 5
    • Hawks in 6
    • Hawks in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/24/2021 at 12:00 AM

1 minute ago, GSUeagles14 said:

Trae young’s coming out party. He’s 22 and a legitimate first option on a contender. Dude is officially a star.

As I said above, would be so beautiful to see the Hawks win it all. Dude ended the Knicks hopes after decades of mediocrity, killed the 76ers process team, will have beat Giannis after he just conquered his demons by beating the NBA super team, then rob CP3 of getting a ring. The hero we never knew we needed. 

19 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

If the Hawks can win the championship it would be poetic justice. Trae ends the Knicks, destroys Ben Simmons career, beats Giannis after he just beat the NBA's super team, and then robs CP3 of his chance to finally get a ring. 

not sure why Trae Young hasnt been photoshopped as a sith lord yet but I am too lazy to do it right now so imagine this post is a picture of Trae Young as a sith lord AND. I. AM. HERE. FOR. IT.

8 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

not sure why Trae Young hasnt been photoshopped as a sith lord yet but I am too lazy to do it right now so imagine this post is a picture of Trae Young as a sith lord AND. I. AM. HERE. FOR. IT.

If the Hawks can actually pull it off it will be amazing, especially since the Hawks traded Luka for him, would just be such a crazy turn of events. Especially after they started the season 14-20.