• Suns in 5
    • Suns in 6
    • Suns in 7
    • Bucks in 4
    • Bucks in 5
    • Bucks in 6
    • Bucks in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/21/2021 at 08:45 AM

As a neutral observer who was fully prepared for some Scott Foster shenanigans tonight, the game wasn't badly reffed. Giannis shooting 17 FTs happens when your whole strategy is to hack him in the paint and make him beat you at the line lmaoooo. If he shot 8 FTs instead he probably has more points cause they're just letting him score. 

Sucks Scott Foster made Booker miss all those shots though

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

This some sad stuff by Monty. I’m not gonna complain about fouls but allow me a moment to complain about fouls FOH 

He did it against the Lakers too. I get why he's doing it just like I did then.

But, like I said nobody complains as much as the Suns from the players to the fans to the coach.

I wish injuries didn't prevent their team from facing some real adversity.

Hopefully the Bucks can make it happen with a win on Wednesday to tie it up.

20 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

He did it against the Lakers too. I get why he's doing it just like I did then.

But, like I said nobody complains as much as the Suns from the players to the fans to the coach.

I wish injuries didn't prevent their team from facing some real adversity.

Hopefully the Bucks can make it happen with a win on Wednesday to tie it up.

Nah.  I remember Vogel and Malone complaining.  

51 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

The strategy of hacking Giannis in the paint will kind of do that to you..... I hate this complaining when you have one of the biggest foul baiters in the NBA as your star player. CP3 ain't even fun to watch half the time. 

They intentionally fouled like 2x. Booker has been called for 7 offensive fouls so far. Giannis has been called for 1 (non pick setting). Every time Booker bumps someone lightly in the chest he gets called for an offensive foul. Giannis literally runs into ppl the entire gm and has not been called for them. I can make a comp of like 8 noncalls that if they were Booker they would 100% been an OF

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

The refs aren't why they got their **** pushed in. Cry more, Phoenix.

Suns have slept walked all of the last 3 gm 3s (DEN was overmatched so Suns still won). It was obvious. Suns are literally winning 2-1. And they dont even have to win a road gm to be champions. 

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

Suns have slept walked all of the last 3 gm 3s (DEN was overmatched so Suns still won). It was obvious. Suns are literally winning 2-1. And they dont even have to win a road gm to be champions. 

He's feeling insecure cause he knows the greek fraud is going to get exposed and never see the finals again.

25 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

But, like I said nobody complains as much as the Suns from the players to the fans to the coach

Suns literally have the lowest FTAs per gm of any team to ever make the Finals. Booker is in foul trouble every other gm from offensive fouls and we watch Bron, PG13, Giannis get away with them all gm. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Suns literally have the lowest FTAs per gm of any team to ever make the Finals. Booker is in foul trouble every other gm from offensive fouls and we watch Bron, PG13, Giannis get away with them all gm. 

Yeah, the Suns have gotten no favors from the officials at all. Game 6 against the Clippers was probably one of the most one sided, poorly officiated games in NBA playoff history. But it's easy to mop teams like the Lakers and Bucks even when the refs are against you, those dudes are frauds.