• Suns in 5
    • Suns in 6
    • Suns in 7
    • Bucks in 4
    • Bucks in 5
    • Bucks in 6
    • Bucks in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/21/2021 at 08:45 AM

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

I just hate this Suns team. Only reason I do it with them.

You be inserting Bron and the Lakers into more stuff than I do tbh.

I don't care about LeBald or the Fakers. My only thing is I wish it was us who got to cha cha on you at Staples. Next year if you make it we will.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Nah.

This is better than your previous post I criticized where you were being a typical obnoxious Lakers fan.

@NYRaider gives off that same energy even as a Jazz fan, so that behavior is fine when directed at him.

Who nominated you as Top Critic?  Give it a break.

Just now, NYRaider said:

I've posted it before and almost included something about it in my post, but thought I'd keep it simple.

I have to thank y'all for making a rookie Kobe  (and the rest of that squad tbh) cry though.

Y'all partly responsible for his greatness and the 3Peat to come.

That Lakers championship video is GOAT'd. Don't know how many times I watched it on VHS as a kid.

the first championship experience with any team is always special in a way that's hard to describe.

Suns and most Milwaukee fans that aren't boomers will get that same high soon enough. 

"I mean you talking about 12 guys understanding how to play their role and what it takes to win. Then, they understand..... what basketball really is!"

- Magic Johnson

That quote probably sums up the most enjoyable aspect of this Suns team. They play very cohesively as a unit... the most so of any team in this playoffs tbh. Almost every guy knows their role and plays unselfish basketball (besides CP3 at the end of game 2). 

Took a lot to say something positive about the Suns, but I did it.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

1 minute ago, Blackstar12 said:

Any else feel like these finals are dragging bye slow. Why did the Bucks get an extra day rest for their second home game but not the Suns?

The Finals weren't supposed to start until July 8th so they only pivoted a few games in order to still keep the TV slots for July 20th and 22nd (Games 6 and 7).

• Like 1