Ozark Mafia - Currently Day Five

Dome

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

If it originally said ALL players like i believe it did before dome edited the rules (may or may not have) then scum would absolutely vote to avoid the tie bc they then would be in the RNG.  So all scum and town would be in the RNG 

so this is pretty much a bad pickle read based on what you think the rules no longer say, but you think they might have said at some point in the process?

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

If it originally said ALL players like i believe it did before dome edited the rules (may or may not have) then scum would absolutely vote to avoid the tie bc they then would be in the RNG.  So all scum and town would be in the RNG 

So you either didn't read the rules and are mad at people for calling you out. Or you misread the rules and are mad at people for calling you out.

😂

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

So you either didn't read the rules and are mad at people for calling you out. Or you misread the rules and are mad at people for calling you out.

😂

Or @Dome changed the rules and should clarify. Which it would be weird for pickle to claim the host changed rules and then ask his brother to back him up.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Or @Dome changed the rules and should clarify. Which it would be weird for pickle to claim the host changed rules and then ask his brother to back him up.

I've read a whole page of this game. And it was the last one.

I'd guess he got bad info from someone.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Orca supposedly read all of page 1 and noticed things had been added or changed.   Which he was discussing before night.  

2 hours ago, The Orca said:

So who saw the first page before the game started?

What is different now?

Orca asks about the OP

2 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

A bunch of roles/characters have been posted on page 1 

Pickle says the roles/characters are posted

2 hours ago, The Orca said:

They were before the game as well, but things have changed 

Orca says they were there before the game...

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

Known Threats had another name under there. Garcia I believe 

...specifically talks about the known threats

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Orca supposedly read all of page 1 and noticed things had been added or changed.   Which he was discussing before night.  

Pickle now pushing that rules were changed.

Yup, this is a nice pickle play and bad read