2021 Olympic Basketball: USA v France for Gold (Friday 10:30 est)

11sanchez11

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

That was just a horrendous stretch from him...and you just know that's my guy.

Calling a technical there is...interesting? The ref would have definitely waited until the lay up/dunk before calling the technical there.

US still has no adjusted to how Australia is defending them. Stop looking to drive and kick...just go finish at the rim. 

He had Draymond wide open but knew better.

Just now, beekay414 said:

My man is exhausted. Your boy can't even be found on the Olympic stage. Get his jump shooting *** out there already.

Seeing how rest of these bums are playing, I'm glad he isn't playing...These dudes ain't worthy to play alongside him.

LMAO, Australia just destroying US on both ends now. Can't keep anyone in front of them and the offense is completely stifled. Pop, be smart and put the ball in KD's hands and let him run high pick and rolls here and take over like he did last game. 

Just now, beekay414 said:

No structure to this team. Just a joke. Bronze medal attempt it is. Wouldn't be surprised if the France/Slovenia team runs them too.

Bruh the lack of any type of movement off the ball is absolutely incredible, lol. They legit iso, drive, kick it to someone else, iso, drive, kick it to someone else. Greg Pop has lost his damn mind.