Pick a game to get an HD remake and describe any changes

MikeT14

Only sort of related but I'm playing through the final fantasy 7 remake now that the PS5 patch is out, and it is SO GOOD. This is what Final Fantasy should be. 

Has anyone played the FF10 remake? How does it play on PS5? That was my favorite FF game (7 is close second).  I would love to play through it again.

On 12/22/2021 at 12:57 PM, scar988 said:

SSX Tricky and SSX 3 and just upgrade the graphics. KEep the gameplay the same.

Yes. SSX Tricky was so good. The OG Cool Boarders game on PS1 was fire too.

Steep is really impressive in terms of scope, but it just doesn't have the pizzazz of SSX. 

On 7/19/2021 at 11:52 PM, RavensfanRD said:
  • Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
  • Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (This one more than anything)

MSG needs to do what Hitman did and release all the games through the current client.

If you buy Hitman 3 (or even the free starter version), you can access Hitman 1 and Hitman 2 through the same client. They also seem to be remastered with amazing graphics, but I never played the originals so I can't be sure if they are any different.

If MSG remade all the previous games with current graphics and a single launcher, it would be a decade-defining release.

On 12/23/2021 at 11:23 PM, Heimdallr said:

Only sort of related but I'm playing through the final fantasy 7 remake now that the PS5 patch is out, and it is SO GOOD. This is what Final Fantasy should be. 

Has anyone played the FF10 remake? How does it play on PS5? That was my favorite FF game (7 is close second).  I would love to play through it again.

FF10 was an HD remaster not a remake so it's the exact same as the original but looks a little better.

I was gonna sink some thinking into this one before realizing I can only choose NCAA 14. Updating graphics while keeping the engine and modernizing the game with all the real life changes. Recruiting, boosters, campus views and everything. A fleshed out my player mode. 

• Like 1

On 12/24/2021 at 5:21 AM, Heimdallr said:

Timesplitters was so good. Also Red Faction. 

The only Red Faction game I've ever played is Guerilla. And oh my God I love that game. I only played through it again about a year ago and I've been having the itch to play that again the last few days.

If anyone reading this has never played Red Faction: Guerilla - highly recommended. Not much in the way of story, but man it's just pure fun.