GOTW | Week 9 | #2 Penn St. @ #6 Ohio St.

buno67

Who takes control of the Big 10 and their playoff hopes?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes control of the Big 10 and their playoff hopes?

• Penn State Nittany Lions
    • the Ohio State Buckeyes

5 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Also, how is this the game of the week on a Tuesday? Was there a poll? Did I vote? 

I’m just saving us a lot of time! Battle of top10 teams. This is a game a Heisman could be potentially won on. If JT or Barkley have a huge game, this could spring them to the top of the list. 

This is the biggest match up, all others are just fluff!

O-H...

18 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

N-O.

(Is that a thing? I feel like it should be a thing.)

Yeah it’s a thing. I’ve heard it when i have been at public events and you see Michigan fans getting heckled. 

34 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

If OSU wins out, is the heisman JT Barrett’s to lose?

It depends on how he plays. If tOSU wins out, it will most likely be because he would have to be playing great.

Whichever one of these teams win out, their star player will win the Heisman.

On 10/23/2017 at 10:18 PM, ramssuperbowl99 said:

As Wisconsin fans sit silently in judgement of who our B1GCCG opponent will be, OSU and PSU fans will have an opportunity to curry favor by bringing beer and saying "dilly dilly".

Must be nice to be able to sit back while everyone else up in the top 10 rankings has to scrap their way to the top.

2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

21 TDs and 1 INT. He is going to have a monster stat year.

If he keeps it up?  Sure, but do you really believe that's going to happen?  I mean, he's not going to be facing Army, UNLV, Rutgers, Maryland, or Nebraska on a week-to-week basis.

Alright no more debates.. this is the game of the week. 

I'm sticking to my guns and saying buckeyes pull out the win. They will be playing with their backs against the wall. This is a must win for them. They lose this and there is no B1G TEN Champ game. There is no playoff seed. It is a homegame and Meyer had a 2 week break to plan for Penn State. It is OSU's game to lose if you ask me. 

Also if Penn State loses this, they could still make it to the playoffs. Always give your opponent a way out and they'll take it. 

Again OSU wins in a great, close game. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

Archived