So who here has a man cave for Washington?

I'm looking to buy a house within the next 6 months & I'm looking for one with a Basement. (Finished or not)

I've always wanted to have my own man cave with all my Washington memorbilia decorating everything.

So I can have my space & decor in the basement & the wife can have the upstairs how she wants.

Plus, I want to buy more, but don't have the space now to store it.

I'm hoping to get my house, by the time our new team name is released.

If anyone here already has a man cave, I would love to see some pics of those if possible. 

I'm all for any new ideas for what I have planned. 

• Like 1

The basement is more or less mine and isn’t limited to Washington Football Team stuff only. I have a lot of Nats and VT stuff up too. I also haven’t finished putting it together but it’s getting there. I’ve got a long bar with some stuff in it as well. I’ll try and add pics later. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I live in the city, so our house is not big enough for such a thing.  I'm jealous of anyone who does though.

Same here, I would love to have something like that. As soon as I own a home with a real basement or den or something like that, I’d love to get it tricked out to some degree with a good size TV and maybe some of those theater chairs. Feels like it would be cool to have the spot where people come get together, not just to watch Washington but really any major sporting event or films, etc. 

I’ve got a memorabilia shelf downstairs that has some key things on it for my fandom, and my office is filled with bobbleheads, autographs, bats, baseballs mostly from the Orioles.  I’m still in the process of putting some stuff out, and I’m trying to figure out the best frames for jerseys- still haven’t hung any of them yet.  Will post pictures tomorrow