Raiders president Marc Badain resigns

RaidersAreOne

13 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Let's not jump to any conclusions but I am sure it's somehow Carr's fault.  All we now need is @NYRaider to find some obscure quote, somehow intertwine it into this discussion and completely hijack this thread LOL 

I'm not how to read into this but once again it does not look good.  If it is Gruden and him were butting heads which led him to quit this furthers my stance that we are one of the biggest dumpster fire organizations in all of pro sports.  We soon may be in need of a logo change.....

5aa22d7456db5.image.jpg?resize=800,561

I was just joking with the knee jerk reaction.  Maybe Cable punched him or punched his wife.  The president stepping down generally does not have much to do with coaches and players.  Could have just been his time.  Maybe he decided that he wanted to help Mark through the Vegas move and then wanted to focus on other things.  Maybe he does not like living in Vegas?

5 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

I was just joking with the knee jerk reaction.  Maybe Cable punched him or punched his wife.  The president stepping down generally does not have much to do with coaches and players.  Could have just been his time.  Maybe he decided that he wanted to help Mark through the Vegas move and then wanted to focus on other things.  Maybe he does not like living in Vegas?

It's all good :) We can speculate all day long about as to why he left and most likely we'll never find out the truth.  If it was a Gruden issue he would never come out and say it, he would have some canned answer...

Who?!?

We had a President?!?

I think the Raider organization fits the current world environment to a 'T'

Things look shiny and that all is good but with paying just a little bit of attention it's all going to HELL in a hand basket...

That's ok because fecal matter has always been hitting the fan it's just easier to see now with social media and cameras in most people's hands... 

Nothing to see here...

These aren't the droids you're looking for....Move along, move along... I SAID GOOD DAY SIR!!!

Yep time to get a psych eval and I HIGHLY recommend one for a few of our obsessed posters...That and an enema. LOL 

Edited by G

I think this is being way over speculated on by those here and by YouTube creaters.

Marc Badain has made a lot of money over the years and is at the early retirement age.

He said he stayed on for the completion of the move to Vegas and the building of the stadium.  This was likely no secret he was leaving.  He probably agreed to stay on until now and a plan was in place to replace him.  We have an acting president and will look to Hire someone in the mean time. 

what’s the big Deal?  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

I think this is being way over speculated on by those here and by YouTube creaters.

Marc Badain has made a lot of money over the years and is at the early retirement age.

He said he stayed on for the completion of the move to Vegas and the building of the stadium.  This was likely no secret he was leaving.  He probably agreed to stay on until now and a plan was in place to replace him.  We have an acting president and will look to Hire someone in the mean time. 

what’s the big Deal?  

What about Kirby leaving?

10 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

what’s the big Deal?  

That reminds me I have to update my resume.  Have to get to Mr. Davis first thing in the morning.