NBA Off-Season Thread: Giannis >

NYRaider

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Nunn on a 2 yr/$10M deal is certainly a much better value than Schroder on a 4 yr/$84M deal. 

I didnt make a habit of watching Heat games - but when the Lakers played him, I thought Nunn made some decent plays. He might not be as "ball dominant" as Schroder would be - but he moved well, was creative - and most importantly - hit some outside shots.

Just now, beekay414 said:

Only issue with Nunn is that you can't really rely on him in the playoffs. His career stat line there is brutal and he's brutally undersized. He's solid for regular season minutes, for sure, but he's not built for the playoffs.

The Brodie is averaging 43 min per game in the playoffs though so it doesn't matter, lol. 

22 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Only issue with Nunn is that you can't really rely on him in the playoffs. His career stat line there is brutal and he's brutally undersized. He's solid for regular season minutes, for sure, but he's not built for the playoffs.

the reaction to the Nunn signing on twitter was crazy to me. he's not good. solid cheap signing

schroder turning down that extension is definitely bag fumble HOF with Nerlens Noel and Oladipo 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, champ11 said:

the reaction to the Nunn signing on twitter was crazy to me. he's not good. solid cheap signing

Exactly. He isn't going to swing any playoff series (if anything, more likely to swing it away from the Lakers), but he'll help them during the regular season.

The young guards will help them keep Westbrook's minutes down.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, champ11 said:

schroder turning down that extension is definitely bag fumble HOF with Nerlens Noel and Oladipo 

LEspn would hype up any player the Lakers signed. 

1 minute ago, champ11 said:

nba twitter was acting like it's a huge steal lol. he's very mid. i would not be happy if my team was paying him 5m

NBA twitter is not exactly what I would call the brightest bowls in the bowl drawer.