Running with the Wolves Mafia - N6 game ends - Hellhounds win!

Tk3

8 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Well if ET was scum he throws out six town that buys scum 2-3 days that’s four-6 mislynches/kills. Pretty good for them.

i dont buy that ET does this as scum.

especially with another dreamer (ravens) 

Im all in on ET being legit

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I’ve seen Malf do it before I believe. Or maybe I’m projecting but some scum did. Like I said it’s probably a 4 to 6 trade off for scum because who is going to invest one of those guys if the first one turns up town? People will be like oh we narrowed it down to two and go look elsewhere. But ET is probably town and I am just speaking about possibilities. 

Mwil did it iirc

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, swoosh said:

Well there's no way he could throw out another group if we lynched the first 3 and they were all town. Best he gets out of this is 3 town lynched, but that's still a trade off scum takes every time. We definitely need to consider that, another reason why I don't want to get locked into squire or Josh. Not this early. 

squire was getting early heat.

0 reason for et80 to fake claim dreamer results, and then also put squire in there

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I’ve seen Malf do it before I believe. Or maybe I’m projecting but some scum did. Like I said it’s probably a 4 to 6 trade off for scum because who is going to invest one of those guys if the first one turns up town? People will be like oh we narrowed it down to two and go look elsewhere. But ET is probably town and I am just speaking about possibilities. 

What I'm saying is if all three of Josh, Squire, and myself are town, as soon as the the third flips town, ET is outed. There's no way he gets off another list. But that's still a good trade off for them.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

squire was getting early heat.

0 reason for et80 to fake claim dreamer results, and then also put squire in there

I don't disagree. I was just arguing there's no way ET would get 4-6 town out of this. Max is 3. If all three flip town, ET is lynched. 

2 minutes ago, swoosh said:

I don't disagree. I was just arguing there's no way ET would get 4-6 town out of this. Max is 3. If all three flip town, ET is lynched. 

true.

i assume we are gonna get dreamer results from others as well too, so we can mix and match lists

Edited by Malfatron

If they get a mislynch and get a kill tonight that’s 2 gone people trust that of the two remaining on the list one has to be scum and another mislynch and kill the next day and night that’s four down. Now people can either say okay last one is scum or look elsewhere so they get either 4 or if the last on the list is majority vote they get 6 with that last mislynch and night kill. That’s a huge trade off. Then ET is the next day lynch and they get a kill that night. That’s 7 for 1 if we just went off a list and ET was scum. Complete hypothetical of course and this probably means nothing and I’m just going on.

• Like 1