2022 NBA Draft Thread

NYRaider

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

As a Jazz fan I would lose it if we somehow flipped Bojan and Royce into Barnes and Ivey. That would be Danny's greatest heist ever. 

I can’t see that being anything close to remotely true. Kings supposed “very steep” asking price only returns a 30 old role player and 33 year old shooter and nothing else on the last year of his contract to boot? This might be one of the most fraudulent rumors yet.

8 minutes ago, Fureys49ers said:

I can’t see that being anything close to remotely true. Kings supposed “very steep” asking price only returns a 30 old role player and 33 year old shooter and nothing else on the last year of his contract to boot? This might be one of the most fraudulent rumors yet.

Don't crush my dreams, lol. We're reportedly trying to flip Royce for a 1st though.

40 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Mathurin struggled to score in the half court, isn't a great passer, and has no mid-range game.

So nothing like Caris then?? 

32 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I'd literally rather draft Dalen Terry then Benedict Mathurin. 

and Cade’s terrible and Killian’s best player in draft

4 minutes ago, BigC421/ said:

So nothing like Caris then?? 

and Cade’s terrible and Killian’s best player in draft

Mathurin was horrific in the mid-range and isolation in the Pac-12. 

I never said Cade was terrible, I had him as the #2 player in the draft behind Jalen Green. Hayes could've been good but went into a dumpster fire situation sadly.

Pistons fans puffing their chest out because they won 23 games with the GOAT Cade Cunningham instead of 20 like the year before, sad.

Edited by NYRaider

7 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Mathurin was horrific in the mid-range and isolation in the Pac-12. 

I never said Cade was terrible, I had him as the #2 player in the draft behind Jalen Green. Hayes could've been good but went into a dumpster fire situation sadly.

Pistons fans puffing their chest out because they won 23 games with the GOAT Cade Cunningham instead of 20 like the year before, sad.

You can try to walk around it all you want but all anyone remembers is you bashing Cade every chance you got, it was relentless. The hedging of your bet just made your take weak af tbh. If he would have flopped you’d be driving the “I told you so “ train.  And yeah Killian just went to a bad team lol . I’m just giving you a hard time

Oh yeah 

3>0 

• Like 1

Just now, BigC421/ said:

You can try to walk around it all you want but all anyone remembers is you bashing Cade every chance you got, it was relentless. The hedging of your bet just made your take weak af tbh. If he would have flopped you’d be driving the “I told you so “ train.  And yeah Killian just went to a bad team lol . I’m just giving you a hard time

Oh yeah 

3>0 

I just said that Cade wasn't a transcendent prospect like everyone on here claimed that he was. And he didn't look like one at all this year, I still had him as the #2 prospect on my board, just said he wouldn't be a star and I still don't think he will be. 

Hayes was definitely a miss but that 2020 class as a whole was weird. 

9 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Benedict has received numerous LeVert comparisons, lol.

Maybe for his size. But Caris is a more crafty player. He can maneuver his way to the basket. He doesn’t blow past guys. Benne is a much more talented player and athlete. That’s why he was a top recruit and Caris was much lower rated coming out of HS. The only similarity I see if they’re both 6’5 and both can get streaky. 

But Benne’s athleticism game in and game out is going to show over Caris’s.