NYRaider

8 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Does Jalen Williams go before pick 20?

9 Jeremy Sochan PF
20 Jalen Williams SG
25 Kennedy Chandler PG
38 Christian Koloko C

Would work for me

If Hornets take Mark Williams at #13 I'd be happy w Jalen Williams at #15.   

12 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Maybe for his size. But Caris is a more crafty player. He can maneuver his way to the basket. He doesn’t blow past guys. Benne is a much more talented player and athlete. That’s why he was a top recruit and Caris was much lower rated coming out of HS. The only similarity I see if they’re both 6’5 and both can get streaky. 

But Benne’s athleticism game in and game out is going to show over Caris’s. 

Caris is also a different player now then he was coming into the league because of injuries. Mathurin isn't making it anywhere close to the Cavs at 14 though.

Edited by NYRaider

13 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Does Jalen Williams go before pick 20?

9 Jeremy Sochan PF
20 Jalen Williams SG
25 Kennedy Chandler PG
38 Christian Koloko C

Would work for me

Probably, I could see the Cavs, Hornets, Hawks, Bulls, or Wolves taking him. He's reportedly the biggest riser in the pre-draft process.

5 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

Terry impressed me seeing him in person in the sweet 16 but i wouldnt go that far.  

The NBA draft is about projection, I like how Terry projects more than Mathurin. I don't really view Benny as a lottery prospect though.

Christian Braun is a guy I'm hoping slides to the Spurs 2nd rounder, but doubt it happens. Wouldn't mind him at 25.
Would like to see Iverson Molinar with an extra 10 lbs of muscle.
Jake LaRavia looks very Spursy. If Spurs don't go Sochan/Duren at 9, I think they would target him at 20.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

Just now, agarcia34 said:

Look at the Spurs history imo doesn’t fit at all. His best chance is 11 at the earliest IMO with the Knicks 

Poetl is going into the last year of his deal and other teams reportedly are keeping tabs on him as a potential trade target. They just drafted Josh Primo in the lottery last year so they're not afraid to swing on a raw prospect with upside.

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Poetl is going into the last year of his deal and other teams reportedly are keeping tabs on him as a potential trade target. They just drafted Josh Primo in the lottery last year so they're not afraid to swing on a raw prospect with upside.

And Poetl basically the only big on the roster. I think Spurs prefer Sochan over Duren though.

Edited by Jeezla

54 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Christian Braun is a guy I'm hoping slides to the Spurs 2nd rounder, but doubt it happens. Wouldn't mind him at 25.
Would like to see Iverson Molinar with an extra 10 lbs of muscle.
Jake LaRavia looks very Spursy. If Spurs don't go Sochan/Duren at 9, I think they would target him at 20.

Braun and LaRavia are two guys I wouldn’t mind the kings moving up from their early 2nd to go get. Braun especially.