Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

Just now, squire12 said:

Or it is town trying to find a way to eliminate a player that not helping to a full potential.  Why keep the deadweight around?  You know scum wouldn't hit him if he is town.  It's why voting inactives d1 is the smart play for town.  Always will be.

That's exactly what I did D1 and you've ridden me over that decision for days.

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

That's exactly what I did D1 and you've ridden me over that decision for days.

As the final vote it is the collective right play.  Being a 1 off vote is not fully contributing to that cause.  How you don't see the difference in that is hard for me to grasp

6 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

he's been defensive the whole game

That's everyone... but OK.

he's been defensive the whole game despite his ultimate claim being gov who can apparently overturn lynches multiple times

This is a fairer take.

he's been playing off of tl2's tuneling of me all game

TL does have some valid points during his tunnel. I saw it as a tunnel myself - but I would be lying if I didn't see validity to it all.

7 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

he was so shook by nearly being lynched that he claimed, despite being able to save himself

This is fair... and pretty telling.

8 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

he wasa ble to prevent his own death in a way that seems to suggest he's either godfather or 1-shot deathrpoof

This seems like host flavoring moreso than anything - I can't validate one way or another.

9 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

he's claimed ive been lying no less than 4 times despite the fact ive not lied once

That's a he said/he said claim. I really don't know who is lying. I can assume, and so can anyone else. 

Only people who can say they KNOW who is lying and who isn't lying is Mafia. As you said - informed minority vs uninformed majority, right? Which one are you if you can say you know you're not lying?

10 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

his character claim seems to be pretty minor in that it could be easily a cover role

More host flavoring, IMO. I don't know the source material enough to gauge either way. That whole "16th most important character" take is just a red herring.

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

only people who can say they KNOW who is lying and who isn't lying is Mafia. As you said - informed minority vs uninformed majority, right? Which one are you if you can say you know you're not lying?

town do not lie in general

sure they could be wrong about theories but they do not in general lie. a lie is intentional deception - stating what you believe is truth even if it is untrue is not a lie.

pickle has constantly quoted my posts about theories and claimed that im outright lying. as well as a few other times stated i've lied several times during the game. huge red flag.

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Only people who can say they KNOW who is lying and who isn't lying is Mafia. As you said - informed minority vs uninformed majority, right? Which one are you if you can say you know you're not lying?

Factually incorrect.  I can as town or scum lie about my role.....assuming I actually read my role pm....so only I would know if I am lying or not.  Others can choose to believe what I am saying or not.  

Not believing someone does not mean they are lying.

7 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

you assume wrong.

most of the time the host tries to make it as vague as possible, but there are things that would make me doubt it is a pardon. A security detail for instance is not something consistent with a pardon - seems personal.

8 hours ago, squire12 said:

If pickle is pardoned, it should be evident in the write up.

Seems we have a conflict. Should it be evident or not. Cause its evident to me 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

town do not lie in general

sure they could be wrong about theories but they do not in general lie. a lie is intentional deception - stating what you believe is truth even if it is untrue is not a lie.

pickle has constantly quoted my posts about theories and claimed that im outright lying. as well as a few other times stated i've lied several times during the game. huge red flag.

BS.  Town say x- shot, odd night, even night on their moves all the time when it is not true

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

BS.  Town say x- shot, odd night, even night on their moves all the time when it is not true

well thats true. town can lie about little things but its usually to throw off scum.

still, by and large scum have the greatest incentive to lie. they know the game so pretty much everything they say is intentional deception.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

well thats true. town can lie about little things but its usually to throw off scum.

still, by and large scum have the greatest incentive to lie.

Sure.  Both sides lie.  It's not exclusive to an alignment.  What aspects of their role and ability is worthy of revealing.