Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

You told me that if I didn’t like your argument of squire that I don’t like my own, because it’s the same.

You literally defended your argument to be by trying to tell me it’s the same as my argument. Now that I’ve called you on that you’re saying it’s not the same?

I’m not saying I think squire is town.

it’s a really really common tactic, if you’re not going to hide you’re going to try to mislead/waste towns time 

I do to. Lots of players do. It’s not an uncommon tactic at all.

@Dome. A voice of reason!!!!

Now, voting pattern of late....yikes

5 hours ago, Dome said:

I don’t like TL even more than I don’t like squire at this moment. 

unvote 

5 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Confusion GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

4 hours ago, Dome said:

I don’t like your argument against squire.

4 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I largely just used your rationale against squire

So, if you don't like my argument, which is largely based on your argument, I guess we're in a similar position.

4 hours ago, Dome said:

so you don’t even like your argument against squire either?

Can you show me where your referenced, renforced, or added to my argument? Just jumping on with the same vote as me isn’t the same as using my same rationale.

I just don’t really remember you using the same rationale when you argued with him. 

I don’t think your argument is based on mine. Your argument involved a lot of “even if you are town this is a good lynch” which always makes people nervous, scum will do this to to absolve themselves of lynching town even before it happens 

4 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I didn't use your same argument. I said that you had your own rationale. I don't necessarily think you're scum, and, if you've got a read, there might be value in that.

@TL-TwoWinsAway

if you didn’t use my argument, what exactly did you mean when you said:

“I largely just used your rationale against squire”

and

“So, if you don't like my argument, which is largely based on your argument, I guess we're in a similar position.”

seems like you’re saying two completely different things 

@The Orca i know you’ll actually take the time to look at this lol 

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

You told me that if I didn’t like your argument of squire that I don’t like my own, because it’s the same.

You literally defended your argument to be by trying to tell me it’s the same as my argument. Now that I’ve called you on that you’re saying it’s not the same?

I said "largely", and said it after explaining my perspective on his behavior:

"Aside from him admitting that he often acts like scum as town to save himself (and not actually benefit town), and his apparent difficulty in locating and understanding arguments, I largely just used your rationale against squire"

You followed this statement up with an explanation that my suspicions on his "time-wasting behavior" being a scum tactic are possibly true, validating my second point... so I clearly wasn't just using your argument.

Why are you doing this?

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

being that I'm a ranch hand with no power and at least one has died, this is an assumption of the game I'm making, yes. I'm not sure it's even debatable at this point.

Se you are dodging again. I'm not discussing whether it's most likley a vanilla game based on certain aspects we have seen. Im discussing why you stated it as a fact. I am not debating the point made, but rather how you made it 

Just now, The Orca said:

Se you are dodging again. I'm not discussing whether it's most likley a vanilla game based on certain aspects we have seen. Im discussing why you stated it as a fact. I am not debating the point made, but rather how you made it 

because that's how I state things that are overwhelmingly likely.

people state looser opinions as fact all the time in this game. this is a weird angle to push.

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

@TL-TwoWinsAway

if you didn’t use my argument, what exactly did you mean when you said:

“I largely just used your rationale against squire”

and

“So, if you don't like my argument, which is largely based on your argument, I guess we're in a similar position.”

seems like you’re saying two completely different things 

@The Orca i know you’ll actually take the time to look at this lol 

This reminds me

@TL-TwoWinsAway why did you go away from the Nacho vote, not sure if you answered earlier when I asked 

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

because that's how I state things that are overwhelmingly likely.

people state looser opinions as fact all the time in this game. this is a weird angle to push.

Derek Hough Spin GIF by NBC

This is the classic spin to get out of something, you make a statement and then post something at the end that doesnt make sense but pushing suspicion and adds an air of discredit to the orginal point that the person was making