Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

44 minutes ago, The Orca said:

They are being unreasonable 

I say Nacho is scum and must burn in the molten flames of Mount Doom in Mordor

They say TL is a flip flop artist and must be left to die in the badlands of Tatooine with 1 bullet in a flintlock pistol and a shotgun blast to the left butt cheek 

Calling me a flip flop artists is a bad take by you here. I'm acting exactly how town would act right now: I'm disappointed that the result was what it was, and I'm considering other options.

Had you come in and said "What? Strange. But that just means that ___ is manipulating us town, and we gotta go after them next", you would've kept me from shifting against you.

I don't know why you felt that alienating me was the right way to go, but it shows that you aren't actually town.

9 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Calling me a flip flop artists is a bad take by you here. I'm acting exactly how town would act right now: I'm disappointed that the result was what it was, and I'm considering other options.

Had you come in and said "What? Strange. But that just means that ___ is manipulating us town, and we gotta go after them next", you would've kept me from shifting against you.

I don't know why you felt that alienating me was the right way to go, but it shows that you aren't actually town.

I didnt say anything discord did 🤣

But you did flip flop. 

Nacho

Nacho

Nacho

Nacho

Possible to lynch Nacho, but flip to Squire

17 minutes ago, Dome said:

Deadpan stare 

Wait. You missed your move, then you then announced that you missed your move. I deserve a stare?

If town, you were: 1) flawed enough to miss your move in the first place, then 2) flawed enough to tell scum that you had a move to make.

You also claimed that you saw scummy behavior from squire days ago and would "brag about being right" at the end (or something along those lines).

So, if town, you were wrong on squire and now gave scum unnecessary info, or...

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I didnt say anything discord did 🤣

But you did flip flop. 

Nacho

Nacho

Nacho

Nacho

Possible to lynch Nacho, but flip to Squire

Nah. This is an oversimplification. I had my vote on squire all day, and made clear that I was willing to consider a handful of options, Nacho being one of them.

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Wait. You missed your move, then you then announced that you missed your move. I deserve a stare?

Correct 

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

If town, you were: 1) flawed enough to miss your move in the first place, then 2) flawed enough to tell scum that you had a move to make.

You also claimed that you saw scummy behavior from squire days ago and would "brag about being right" at the end (or something along those lines).

So, if town, you were wrong on squire and now gave scum unnecessary info, or...

Being a newbie, are you aware of WIFOM (Wine in front of me) from The Princess Bride?