Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

4 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

It’s lylo if we mislynch and you hit one of us it’s over. Keep trying to paint me as scum. It’s quite clear I’m town. But good work godfather.

Why is it lylo?

Why are you town?

What if scum had 3 and there is a indy type floating around.  So 12-3-1 starting ratio.

Why are you so sure there was 4 scum in a faction? 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Why is it lylo?

Why are you town?

What if scum had 3 and there is a indy type floating around.  So 12-3-1 starting ratio.

It makes sense for the story, really. Dan Jenkins (Josh) being revealed implies the possibility that the other characters he worked with in the show are also here. He worked with Chief Thomas Rainwater, Mo Brings Plenty and Governor Perry.

And you're Governor Perry, which you (we) thought was initially a town lean. It's actually a scum lean, as Perry turns and goes with the scum later in the show.

The fact that you're pushing these questions right now makes me all the more convinced that there's truly 4 scum, and only 3 left.

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Why is it lylo?

Why are you town?

Even if it’s 12-3-1 it would be lylo if the other was not town friendly would it not? Or we’d be super close to it. Either way mislynching town can not be afforded. I’m town because I have been 100% honest this game. I am Colby and I am vanilla. Can’t offer much more than that 

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

Even if it’s 12-3-1 it would be lylo if the other was not town friendly would it not? Or we’d be super close to it. Either way mislynching town can not be afforded. I’m town because I have been 100% honest this game. I am Colby and I am vanilla. Can’t offer much more than that 

That is a lie.  The scum faction themselves usually have to outnumber town or be 1:1 ratio.  It never counts indy.  

If it started 12-3-1 its 100% not lylo.  

I’m out for the night. And probably most of tomorrow. I’ll try and check back in tomorrow but I won’t be very active. If we lose because of this and they convince you to go me so be it. I’ll take LVP. My son has a doctors appointment after work. Lynch me if you want. I can’t get this wrapped up in this it is not good for me. I’ve told the 100% truth. I’m keeping my vote on ET unless you all really want to swing to Orca who I am sure is scum. Pickle I think is godfather so going him first before we get the others likely is a bad idea.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Where you getting your info 

"Governor Lynelle Perry is the current Governor of Montana since the start of the show and an ally and love interest to John Dutton."

6 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

It makes sense for the story, really. Dan Jenkins (Josh) being revealed implies the possibility that the other characters he worked with in the show are also here. He worked with Chief Thomas Rainwater, Mo Brings Plenty and Governor Perry.

And you're Governor Perry, which you (we) thought was initially a town lean. It's actually a scum lean, as Perry turns and goes with the scum later in the show.

The fact that you're pushing these questions right now makes me all the more convinced that there's truly 4 scum, and only 3 left.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

"Governor Lynelle Perry is the current Governor of Montana since the start of the show and an ally and love interest to John Dutton."

Quoted the wrong person lol 

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

Dome said he used his move on bantle n2 but bcb wouldn't process it bc bantle died that night, meaning they couldn't become masons and I guess bantle would have been kicked from the Mason chat if he did it properly.  

It doesn't add up to me.  All moves process at once, nothing conflicted so imo bantle and dome should have become masons and therefore should be in a mason chat right now 

No, I said I didn’t put a move in so bcb processed night moves because the only person I could bring to my chatty was being killed 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

More info pertaining to the end of season 3:

"Roarke Morris and Willa Hayes

If these two aren't the scariest villains you've seen on the show, you clearly aren't watching close enough. Part of what's so intense about these two is there's really nothing that can be done to stop them. They have so much money backing them, even the Governor had to get on board...not to mention Willa casually got Beth fired. We know Roarke was behind John's old nemesis nearly killing Teeter and Colby, so is he also behind the gunmen who shot John and Kayce in the last episode? What about the bomb that goes off in Beth's office? It seems like these two have endless resources so we're scared to see what they bring to the table in season 4..."

It's possible that ET and Orca are Roarke Morris and Willa Hayes, and Pickle is Governor Perry.

3 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

More info pertaining to the end of season 3:

"Roarke Morris and Willa Hayes

If these two aren't the scariest villains you've seen on the show, you clearly aren't watching close enough. Part of what's so intense about these two is there's really nothing that can be done to stop them. They have so much money backing them, even the Governor had to get on board...not to mention Willa casually got Beth fired. We know Roarke was behind John's old nemesis nearly killing Teeter and Colby, so is he also behind the gunmen who shot John and Kayce in the last episode? What about the bomb that goes off in Beth's office? It seems like these two have endless resources so we're scared to see what they bring to the table in season 4..."

It's possible that ET and Orca are Roarke Morris and Willa Hayes, and Pickle is Governor Perry.

That makes you rainwater and scoundrel the senator then 🤣

You can keep wildly throwing crap at the walls but nothing is gonna change that I'm Perry and town.  

You and scoundrel seem desperate as all hell to make this lylo and throwing out new setup and names just to get it to fit your narrative.  

Why?