Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

One last thought: reading back over my horrible takes, it's fitting that the experienced confirmed town were all critical of my scum calls. You know who supported them all? ET, Pickle, Orca.

Yeah it’s plain as day. I just don’t have any thread cred with my play to convince Tk Raves and Dome I guess. LVP for me. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

One last thought: reading back over my horrible takes, it's fitting that the experienced confirmed town were all critical of my scum calls. You know who supported them all? ET, Pickle, Orca.

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

Y’all gonna lynch me already then and give scum this win or what?

You two scared of a tie? 

12 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Then don't say someone supported them lol

I've typed pages defending everything I've said. Whenever I say something - anything - you ask for proof, then essentially ignore it once I provide it. It's a lot of work for absolutely no reward. (You're squiring me, I swear it.)

And, it really doesn't matter. If the remaining town can't see how hard they're getting played, it won't make a difference anyway.

I think I figured this out...maybe

Scoundrel, TL, ET 

Scoundrel and TL have teamed up to push ET like crazy and ET is sticking with his "for sure" Scoundrel push. Matched what everyone else is pushing and better for Scoundrel/TL if its ET that goes between the 3, since 2 would be on the lynch 

Just a theory but I'm liking it

Makes sense that ET hasn't claimed either and started with the im not reading PM "gameplay"

Based on claims and some thread play

Town: me, Raves, Dome, Tk3 (though he is the black sheep of the family)

Scum: Scoundrel, TL, ET

Unknown/Indy: Pickle (could flip him and ET though), but with my theory I like it this way for now 

If there is only 2 scum left, Scoundrel and TL imo

Just now, The Orca said:

I think I figured this out...maybe

Scoundrel, TL, ET 

Scoundrel and TL have teamed up to push ET like crazy and ET is sticking with his "for sure" Scoundrel push. Matched what everyone else is pushing and better for Scoundrel/TL if its ET that goes between the 3, since 2 would be on the lynch 

Just a theory but I'm liking it

Makes sense that ET hasn't claimed either and started with the im not reading PM "gameplay"

Based on claims and some thread play

Town: me, Raves, Dome, Tk3 (though he is the black sheep of the family)

Scum: Scoundrel, TL, ET

Unknown/Indy: Pickle (could flip him and ET though), but with my theory I like it this way for now 

If there is only 2 scum left, Scoundrel and TL imo

Prove it. (Am I doing this right?)