Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

2 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

In fairness to Scoundrel, that's pretty much his posting style. Everywhere.

Same here, and I'm 100x the poster Scoundrel is (I'm kind of a big deal here...)

I'm still beating that drum, he hasn't done anything to really change my stance. Since Josh was voted out (since, not BEFORE - I do not care he was trying to save Josh) he's got multiple posts a page with irrel6gifs and comments, throwing off the actual scum hunting between yourself and TKN.

On 8/11/2021 at 8:51 AM, ET80 said:

I forgot why I hate this game - 58 posts in a 6 minute span, with 50 of those posts being @Scoundrel with random gifs.

Scoundrel (for other reasons too).

On 8/11/2021 at 11:25 AM, ET80 said:

That's part of it (it's his meta, I get it). Part of it is him flooding the thread with gifs taking away from actual discussion between TL and Nacho.

It's a read for now. Curious as to thoughts on it.

I put this our... and crickets, so why push any harder?

Gif, gif, gif. Rabble, rabble, rabble.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

How is it anymore reasonable than yours?

"I'm going to stick on bucs because he is inactive, ven though this vote is useless in deciding who is voted out"

You completely avoiding the Josh vote line....and he was scum.  So you look suspicious as well

What a load of absolutely hypocrisy.

A self-proclaimed super experienced player just told me this: "Why is it so astounding for new players to not realize the odds that town will vote out town fairly often early in games?"

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL!?

I sincerely have no interest in football this season. Burn it all to the ground.

Just think of all the minimal assets you'll get when he gets traded with all the allegations flying around compared to when he first asked out.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Same here, and I'm 100x the poster Scoundrel is (I'm kind of a big deal here...)

I'm still beating that drum, he hasn't done anything to really change my stance. Since Josh was voted out (since, not BEFORE - I do not care he was trying to save Josh) he's got multiple posts a page with irrel6gifs and comments, throwing off the actual scum hunting between yourself and TKN.

I put this our... and crickets, so why push any harder?

Gif, gif, gif. Rabble, rabble, rabble.

I really do agree. He put himself out there bigly to try and save Josh, then sat quietly in the background while D2 and (so far) D3 have played out. He's certainly on a list.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Because I haven't suspected ET much so far, although Raves made a great point posts ago: he hasn't really done much so far. ET did warn that he'd be busy, so maybe that's the reason, but it's something to consider.

I already explained why he moved off: to move himself off of the same list with the others.

Interesting that you lumped nacho, tk3 and swoosh together.  Added me after I started to question you yet never considered et

20 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Why wouldn't I question the Josh vote? He, like everyone else, hadn't really done much up to that point. Suddenly, a few players were all over him. Scum can communicate outside of this forum. Town cannot. Why wouldn't I have questions?

I didn't even suggest that Josh shouldn't be the vote, and I certainly didn't defend him until the very end, claiming that votes for Josh were wasted votes. I just asked why he was the vote. The answer: "no reason, really".

And that is suspicious to me.

Soft questioning of the vote, and voting off that line completely on someone that had only your vote.  I see that as scum behavior 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Interesting that you lumped nacho, tk3 and swoosh together.  Added me after I started to question you yet never considered et

Of course I lumped Nacho, Tk3 and swoosh together: they are the three that have been doing everything in lock step this game. Why wouldn't I?

I added you because, despite being as experienced as you seem to enjoy bragging about, you've made pages of terrible arguments. If you're town, you just aren't good at this... so I don't think you're town.

I already explained why I haven't considered ET.

What are you?

Just now, squire12 said:

And that is suspicious to me.

Soft questioning of the vote, and voting off that line completely on someone that had only your vote.  I see that as scum behavior 

Actually, two of us were on bucs for a while, and for the exact same reason: inactivity. This has been explained.