Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Instead of being irrational.  Maybe listen to orca and I would have pardoned him or he'll anyone else. But no you followed scum yet again.  

Lol why do you two both insist that I've been following Nacho? I didn't vote him on D1 when I voted out scum. I didn't follow him on D2 - I had my vote on you the entire day until it was clear that would be a throwaway vote. 

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I mean... swoosh. That isn't true at all, and really lends credibility to the argument that Nacho jumped off of Josh at the end to make the line look better.

On D1, Nacho voted Josh. Tk3 voted Josh. You voted Josh. It was in that exact order.

Nacho ended up on Matts on D1. 

Just now, swoosh said:

This is an odd thing to see when I haven't followed him. I'm making my own reads. 

Sure, you just end up following his vote though. Not in the sense you vote because of him, but you literally follow him on the vote 

He wanted Matts- town

He wanted Pickle- appears town but some air of unknown 

Same with Tk3 in a sense 

• Like 1

Just now, swoosh said:

Lol why do you two both insist that I've been following Nacho? I didn't vote him on D1 when I voted out scum. I didn't follow him on D2 - I had my vote on you the entire day until it was clear that would be a throwaway vote. 

Your votes have come after his at least a few times.  And have been on someone he has been pushing seems like following to me 

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

swoosh. swooshy. swoo****y swoosh swoosh.

On D1, you followed Nacho to Josh. On D2, you voted away from Nacho at the end of the day to follow him onto Matts. These are things that have happened within the last few days.

Just now, The Orca said:

Sure, you just end up following his vote though. Not in the sense you vote because of him, but you literally follow him on the vote 

He wanted Matts- town

He wanted Pickle- appears town but some air of unknown 

Same with Tk3 in a sense 

Nacho wanted Matts on D1, I wanted Josh.

Nacho wanted Matts on D2, I wanted Pickle.

Nacho wanted Pickle on D3, I wanted Pickle or ET.

Come on, I'm not following Nacho. I've made it clear who my top 3 were from early on.

After Josh, I had Pickle, Orca, ET. That has never faltered. 

Just now, swoosh said:

Come on, I'm not following Nacho. I've made it clear who my top 3 were from early on.

@TL-TwoWinsAway @Pickle Rick @The Orca any of you want to disagree with anything I've said above?

2 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

swoosh. swooshy. swoo****y swoosh swoosh.

On D1, you followed Nacho to Josh. On D2, you voted away from Nacho at the end of the day to follow him onto Matts. These are things that have happened within the last few days.

Just because my vote was on the same line as Nacho on D2, doesn't mean I followed him. I was pushing for Pickle, was I not?

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

Nacho voted josh, your josh vote came after 

Nacho voted matts, your vote came after 

Nacho voted pickle, your vote came after 

Just now, swoosh said:

You voted the same person as him the last 2 days. Your vote "followed" his

He was the first person on Josh on some of those quoted vote counts before he apparently jumped off to Matts

I'm not saying you are following him or believing him, you are just literally making the same vote as him basically 

Just now, swoosh said:

@TL-TwoWinsAway @Pickle Rick @The Orca any of you want to disagree with anything I've said above?

Yes. It's showing only results, and not what happened beforehand.

I already argued (over, and over, and over again) that Nacho only jumped off of Josh at the end of D1 to avoid remaining on the line with the rest of the scums.

D1: Nacho votes Josh. Tk3 votes Josh. You vote Josh.

End of D1: Nacho moves off of Josh with 3 minutes remaining before the deadline.

Final D1 line: Nacho is not on Josh.