Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

How are you completely ignoring the likelihood of three factions?

I'm not - what I'm saying is the faction that's is controlling the hits chose to make a hit such that nacho is going to be easier to be voted out

Someone who voted for Nacho hit Swoosh, knowing that it would give that bloc (the pickle, orca, hokie, tl bloc) more relative voting power

Scum is definitely on that voting line

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

you're the worst

admit your wrongness

Wait... Nacho flipped town? I completely missed it. My bad.

I already admitted that my read on swoosh was off. What else do I have to admit I was wrong on right now?

The different potential sides were already laid out in detail. It does appear likely that three sides exist. Not taking this into account would be a foolish miscalculation.

11 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Wait... Nacho flipped town? I completely missed it. My bad.

I already admitted that my read on swoosh was off. What else do I have to admit I was wrong on right now?

The different potential sides were already laid out in detail. It does appear likely that three sides exist. Not taking this into account would be a foolish miscalculation.

So what is the thinking based on game play that points to "three sides existing"?

I get the character list gives a wide range of options, so I'm looking more at game play to support this idea.

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

So what is the thinking based on game play that points to "three sides existing"?

I get the character list gives a wide range of options, so I'm looking more at game play to support this idea.

It seemed to me that three sides appear likely. I'm out right now, so I can't check, but you've got Yellowstone, the natives (who want their land back) and the other group that's trying to go after the Yellowstone people.

(Clearly not researched. I'll do it once I get home.)

Ruling this out, like Tk3 seems to want to do, would be absolutely foolish... or telling.

Just now, ET80 said:

Ooooooh @ET80 I got a question!!!

What japanese whisky you drinking?

Shiiiiiiiiiiit bruh, I'm drinking Kura The Whisky - I was in Cancun two weeks ago and had some Suntory Chita - holy moly guacamole, that stuff is the ****! They don't sell it in the US but this Kura stuff - it's good! Almost the same!

Chita is the @ET80 of Japanese single malts. Kura is the @TheKillerNacho of single malts - nearly as good!!!

• Like 1

Just now, squire12 said:

Sushi for the family.   Wasabi will clear the sinuses!!!!!!!

Man, I found an All you can eat sushi place in my area, Sushi Masa - wife and I went there for lunch yesterday, dude I tore that stuff UP bruh