Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

I don’t think it’s a bad read. People push stupid lynches based on much less logic than that every single game.

I can state that your read is bad.  i am town

tbe fact that you’re so perturbed by it is humorous to me regardless of what you flip

I thought maybe you were waiting to see if someone jumped on your original accusation on the possibility that you had targeted me on D1 or D2.  if you were laying a trap, why would I not let that play out.  It appears you have only caught yourself in a bad read.  

my willingness to push it has nothing to do with how strongly I feel about it and everything to do with not getting invested with mafia games anymore lol 

I bet this conversation is being glossed over anyways. That’s pretty standard. 

rest assured, I am sure hokie will read it.....

hokie

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:
On 8/4/2021 at 1:50 PM, bcb1213 said:

1. Scoundrel- farm hand

2. Nacho- farm hand

3. Orca- Monica

4. Pickle- didn't get lynched, Gov Perry

5. TL

7. Tk3

Expand  

TL.   See posts on page 114

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:
On 8/4/2021 at 1:50 PM, bcb1213 said:

9. Dome

12 hokiehigh 

13 Raves- semi claimed a character and a role, unknown move 

14. Et 

16. Squire 

Expand  

Let's do an exercise. I'm going to assume a scum is in the top and a scum is in the bottom

Give me a player for each side and a reason 

hokie, lurking scum doing just enough to be not modkilled.  supposedly pops into thread coincidentally after I vote for him.  didn't know who he voted for on D1 that he also attributed to nacho  making that happen (or some wording close to that)...first said it was Josh, then matts and finally after I posted his end of each day votes realized it was jason

25 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I mean... I sort of did. If he flipped scum, you'd be someone I look into.

If he flips town, I'd 1) criticize him for making the push to get Matts killed, then 2) look at the Orca/Pickle interactions.

I think it's odd that Orca pushed to take the hit instead of Pickle. Just...

Why Preacher GIFs | Tenor

yikes

you should criticize yourself for tunneling me way more than critcizing me lmao

17 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

swoosh's comments nights ago were interesting. He was all in on ET.

Nacho claimed that swoosh had info on ET. Haven't found it yet, but that would be rather telling.

I said he implied it. I'm done with gloomhaven so ill look into it after compiling some NSFL individual stats.

17 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Note: swoosh stated that he did not have a read on ET. Page 114.

yes he stated this at the end he didn't have any info on him. He definitel yhad a read on et80 regardless.

if you reread my initial thoughts, I think he might've had it as he implied but backed off on actually hardclaiming it because he wasn't sure if it was wise. the point here is, if et80 is scum he may have assumed an actual invest did take place regardless of what swoosh said, which is why he's dead now.

34 minutes ago, Dome said:

no discussion needed really. You did something I thought was scummy, I thought it was coming from an anti-town train mindframe… 

I laid out my case and it was completely ignored cause people get tunnel vision, which everyone is susceptible to. The fact that pickle ignored it and made a point to say “so nobody has any ready besides me or nacho?” certainly doesn’t help you look any better 

If you don't wanna interact with me while I'm dealing with others of course ill miss it in the craziness.   Is there a reason that when I asked for any case you chose to ignore me and hide? 

No one spoke up so I assumed no one had one.  If you did and chose to stay quiet, what's that say about your intentions?

4 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Night 3

Swoosh was looking upset.  He had lost his beloved daughter the previous night.  He had to hold the family together.  Deep in mourning he was looking out across his land into the sky.  In normal times, this was perfectly safe, but now is not a normal time.  A shot rang out from afar, The cowboy hat flew off of Swoosh's head/  Go figure, he thinks, at least I died on my land

Swoosh has been eliminated.  He was John Dutton-The Patriarch -  Yellowstone aligned

It is now day 4  It is 6 to eliminate.  Day four will end at 6 PM East saturday.  Night ends at 630 PM East saturday or 4 hours after the day write-up, whichever is first. 

4 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Pickle

4 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Nacho 

4 hours ago, squire12 said:

Hokie

4 hours ago, The Orca said:

Nacho 

200.gif

4 hours ago, HokieHigh said:

Squire likes to vote for me when I get off work for the appearance of me 'running in'. I am going with Orca's selection today no matter where he lands. Nacho

3 hours ago, squire12 said:

Anyone want to discuss TL

page 114 

2 hours ago, Raves said:

dome

56 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

its gotta be nacho

24 minutes ago, Dome said:

Squire 

Forgot to vote lol… man I’m getting rusty, like Peyton post hgh 

a ******* champion 

18 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I can state that your read is bad.  i am town

I thought maybe you were waiting to see if someone jumped on your original accusation on the possibility that you had targeted me on D1 or D2.  if you were laying a trap, why would I not let that play out.  It appears you have only caught yourself in a bad read.  

rest assured, I am sure hokie will read it.....

hokie

@bcb1213

Pickle - 1 -  nacho

Nacho - 3-  pickle, orca, hokie

hokie -1 - squire

Squire - 1 - Dome

Dome - 1- Raves

25 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

swoosh's comments nights ago were interesting. He was all in on ET.

Nacho claimed that swoosh had info on ET. Haven't found it yet, but that would be rather telling.

You won't bc swoosh said pretty emphatically that he had no info.  Could he have lied, not sure, its possible.