Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

1. I'm flattered I started a trend. Nobody played blind before I made it cool.

2. I tried to walk away from this game... twice, including once before the game even started. Don't put it on me that games are hurting for bodies and I try to politely say no but am still signed up.

3. If I'm going to play, I'm going to have fun on my terms, not yours.

How you like that for an AMA?

you're not playing if you don't know your role. i'm not sure why hosts put up with it. Cutting a role is preferable.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

1. I'm flattered I started a trend. Nobody played blind before I made it cool.

2. I tried to walk away from this game... twice, including once before the game even started. Don't put it on me that games are hurting for bodies and I try to politely say no but am still signed up.

3. If I'm going to play, I'm going to have fun on my terms, not yours.

How you like that for an AMA?

so you think it is more respectful to the host to play and not read your PM vs simply not signing up at all?  that seems like an odd stance

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

so you think it is more respectful to the host to play and not read your PM vs simply not signing up at all?  that seems like an odd stance

I’ve tried this angle. He doesn’t care.

I’ll sit back and watch you work it tho. I appreciate the effort.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:

That many "real". Cause its the best set of characters for a cover role, which is greatly needed with this show imo 

so, you are thinking that the ranch hands have the most likely chance of being cover roles?   

I feel @bcb1213is a veteran enough host to vary that cover role options up across the spectrum of characters to the point that it would be a null piece of info in the end

scoundrel Colby
nacho Lloyd Pierce
Orca Monica
raves Kayce
pickle Lynelle Perry
squire Avery
TK3  
ET  
Dome  
TL  
Hokie  

1 minute ago, Dome said:

I’ve tried this angle. He doesn’t care.

I’ll sit back and watch you work it tho. I appreciate the effort.

I just find the amount of work that hosts put into the game creation and management of it at least warrants opening a role PM and submitting night move options if you have 1.   after that, play how you want, bus your teammates if scum, fake invests if you are town.   do as you want after the minimal effort of clicking a PM 

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

you're not playing if you don't know your role.

I've explained my logic on who I think is who. I can't do anything if your only logic in not listening to me is "he didn't read his PM".

Whatever happened to thread play? Basing your decisions on a persons actions in-thread? I've explained my rationale on Scoundrel and Orca, and if your only response is "you can't be right because you don't know your own role" then understand you're not really following any sort of actual logic.

I don't read my PM because if I know my alignment, I'll play too tight one way or another - if I'm scum, I'll play too tight and expose myself immediately and if I'm town I'll play too loose. Here - where I don't know anything - I'm looking through a looking glass, free of any bias my role brings to the thread.

But no... everyone has to play the exact same way in your world.