Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

13 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Actually, I won't ask you.  You don't fully believe nacho is scum.  You been mostly piggybacking off other player reads and leads with next to nothing for accountability. 

See you vote on me from earlier today where you trailed @Dome vote as some level of justification.   I'll even do you a favor....page 181 and 182.

Honestly I think it's more likely the reverse. Scum was piggy backing off of TL's witch hunt more than the reverse.

13 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

you assume wrong.

most of the time the host tries to make it as vague as possible, but there are things that would make me doubt it is a pardon. A security detail for instance is not something consistent with a pardon - seems personal.

only scum would want to discuss the hunt for a security detail, anyone who wants to protect civs would quietly let the detail do their business without discussion. 

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Honestly I think it's more likely the reverse. Scum was piggy backing off of TL's witch hunt more than the reverse.

Go read the start of d2.  It was tk3 and I that questioned you most on the day 1 vote flip early.    Who followed and have not been able to reconsider is interesting.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Going to need a bit more specific.   I got lots of charts!!!!!

Hide contents

donald trump fake news GIF by Romy

It was a chart that showed who voted for who on which day. If you could  link or repost that it would be helpful. 

I feel that Orca has done his best to orient civs to the structure of the game with his posts. It reads civ.

TL was on that early hit list from Nacho early and he made a post that helped me to understand some stuff earlier in the game. It reads civ.

It is my first game playing this in a long time, I don't know any of your or recognize your names.  It is a lot of pages and I am doing my best to keep up because I am having fun. It reads civ. 

7 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Go read the start of d2.  It was tk3 and I that questioned you most on the day 1 vote flip early.    Who followed and have not been able to reconsider is interesting.

Actually.   This was after day 1 ended, but in the ....eeexxxxttteeennddded .....time between end of day and end of night.  Page 42 ish is when I was pushing nacho

4 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

It was a chart that showed who voted for who on which day. If you could  link or repost that it would be helpful. 

I feel that Orca has done his best to orient civs to the structure of the game with his posts. It reads civ.

TL was on that early hit list from Nacho early and he made a post that helped me to understand some stuff earlier in the game. It reads civ.

It is my first game playing this in a long time, I don't know any of your or recognize your names.  It is a lot of pages and I am doing my best to keep up because I am having fun. It reads civ. 

Just for you precious

day 1 day 2 day 3
42 85 142

Josh - - 5 - Tk3, swoosh, ET, squire, Raves, Dome (Orca : says he didn't vote Josh)
Nacho - 5 - jason, TL2, Pickle, Dome, Orca
Pickle - 5 - Nacho, Tk3, swoosh, Scoundrel, squire12
Nacho --2--Matts, josh
Matts - 6 - Nacho, squire, Scoundrel, Raves, swoosh, tk3
Nacho - 4 - TL, Hokie, Pickle, Orca

ET - - 1 --Bucs Scoundrel - 1 - ET Orca- 1 - ET

No vote - - 1-, Hokie jason - 1 - Hokie squire12 - 1 - Dome

Bucs--1-, TL Raves--1-Matts  

Raves - - 2-Jason, Pickle    

Jason - 1 - Scoundrel    

Matts - 1 - nacho    

• Like 1