Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I'm sort of wondering how the town that remain aren't questioning Dome's behavior.

I’m sort of wondering if you’re part of that group of town, or if you’re scum wondering why town isn’t jumping all over me 

This game is wild.

I know that there are some town left, and that means that there are people that have displayed blatantly scummy or unproductive behavior as town in a game where their goal should be to find scum. I'm probably too new to understand what benefit that would have on the rest of the group, but it doesn't seem to be working here.

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

This game is wild.

I know that there are some town left, and that means that there are people that have displayed blatantly scummy or unproductive behavior as town in a game where their goal should be to find scum. I'm probably too new to understand what benefit that would have on the rest of the group, but it doesn't seem to be working here.

I mean.. the shade that you're directing in this post is exactly how I feel about you (if town)

Just now, Tk3 said:

I mean.. the shade that you're directing in this post is exactly how I feel about you (if town)

To be clear, it wasn't directed at you. But, if me pointing out shady behavior by what may be town characters is shady behavior by a town character... so be it, I guess. I guess it means that I'm now truly playing the game, so there's that.

I'll play ball.. TL, give me your rundown of your leanings on every player.. let's see where we have middle ground and where we are far off

Here are mine

Town read: Nacho, Raves

Town lean: Scoundrel

Neutral: TL (trending better, mostly due to his voting line turning on him), Pickle (mixed opinions), ET (incredibly unproductive)

Scum lean: Dome

Scum read: hokie, orca

5 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

This game is wild.

I hate being town. And I hate being vanilla town even more. I play games to have fun. The only way to have fun for me is to do and say whatever I want in here and not care. So that is what I have been doing.

#inhonorofjosh

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I'll play ball.. TL, give me your rundown of your leanings on every player.. let's see where we have middle ground and where we are far off

Here are mine

Town read: Nacho, Raves

Town lean: Scoundrel

Neutral: TL (trending better, mostly due to his voting line turning on him), Pickle (mixed opinions), ET (incredibly unproductive)

Scum lean: Dome

Scum read: hokie, orca

edit.. scoundrel is actually neutral for me

idk why I put him as town lean.. I guess I was so lacking in town leans that I wanted to get someone in that bucket