Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

Night one 

Bucs is trying to, well, who the hell knows, he's not the smartest cowboy in the group. He's in the stable though looking at one of the horses. In his mind he is back at the rodeo, winning prizes.  A smile creeps across his face. Unfortunately he dies with that smile. Lost in thought he didn't hear the man behind him with the gun 

Bucsfan has been eliminated. He was Jimmy -Ranch Hand - Yellowstone aligned 

It is now day two.  You have until noon east Thursday to come to a decision. 

8 to eliminate 

29 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Night one 

Bucs is trying to, well, who the hell knows, he's not the smartest cowboy in the group. He's in the stable though looking at one of the horses. In his mind he is back at the rodeo, winning prizes.  A smile creeps across his face. Unfortunately he dies with that smile. Lost in thought he didn't hear the man behind him with the gun 

Bucsfan has been eliminated. He was Jimmy -Ranch Hand - Yellowstone aligned 

It is now day two.  You have until noon east Thursday to come to a decision. 

8 to eliminate 

Pickle

Well, I think the next decision is pretty clearly between two: 

Not only was Scoundrel a staunch Josh defender, he was pushing no vote for much of yesterday.

Interestingly, Nacho has done his best to try and pull attention away from Scoundrel, even claiming that he's getting "town reads" from Scoundrel, and lumping him in with me. Even better, Nacho voted Josh early just to jump off of Josh at the end.

Lastly, when Josh knew he was the target, he shifted his vote to... Nacho. He was clearly trying to mask Nacho on his way out.

Me going after Scoundrel and Nacho will likely make me their target, but it is what it is. I think it's pretty clear.