Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

So which is it.  Do you believe scum would be dumb enough to out themselves like you say I am doing in your theory (which is the same as what scoundrel did but you somehow are 100% he is town)

It wasn't bad timing.  Usually if a lynch line goes stale towards night its gonna be a mislynch of town and on d1 its usually the highest odds of that so I started convo again.  

In doing so I got a lot of interactions headed into night which was the plan.  

Well let's get one thing clear - I never said Scoundrel is 100% town. I said him defending Josh on day one is something he would do regardless of being town or scum. I can't really use that information for anything yet. 

Also, your actions didn't out you, it's not like you made a full on effort to save Josh. So I absolutely believe scum could do something like that. You tried to stir the pot. It was more subtle. The timing was interesting, coupled with you being relatively inactive before that. 

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

Well let's get one thing clear - I never said Scoundrel is 100% town. I said him defending Josh on day one is something he would do regardless of being town or scum. I can't really use that information for anything yet. 

Also, your actions didn't out you, it's not like you made a full on effort to save Josh. So I absolutely believe scum could do something like that. You tried to stir the pot. It was more subtle. The timing was interesting, coupled with you being relatively inactive before that. 

I understand Scoundrel wanting to defend Josh, as Josh is a friend, but it's the way he defended him... calling votes against him "wasted" and the such. I understand the friendship angle, but why wouldn't he understand that 1) this is a game, and 2) Josh could actually be scum?

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I understand Scoundrel wanting to defend Josh, as Josh is a friend, but it's the way he defended him... calling votes against him "wasted" and the such. I understand the friendship angle, but why wouldn't he understand that 1) this is a game, and 2) Josh could actually be scum?

That's just how he plays though. It's very personal, especially day one. He has some rule about it (i.e. not voting certain people). And I've seen him follow it as both town and scum. 

But these are 100% the thoughts I would expect you to have. He may be scum indeed, just trying to bring some perspective and background to his play style. I personally don't have a read on Scoundrel yet because of that. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jasonwbantle said:

I’m giving you three the responsibility as I have nothing better to go on. If nacho is lynched and flips town, I’ll blame you guys for hitting him so hard. If he flips scum, props to you three. That’s how responsibility works.

If I hear a better argument before n1, I’m all for it

7 hours ago, squire12 said:

Why not take some responsibility?

Who do you think is scum?  Not piggybacking on others thoughts, but your thoughts and reasons 

36 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

All you've done today is restate thing I've already said, why is that? 

Interesting stance to take.

Just now, swoosh said:

That's just how he plays though. It's very personal, especially day one. He has some rule about it (i.e. not voting certain people). And I've seen him follow it as both town and scum. 

But these are 100% the thoughts I would expect you to have. He may be scum indeed, just trying to bring some perspective and background to his play style. I personally don't have a read on Scoundrel yet because of that. 

Very interesting. Thanks for that.

What do you make of Josh voting Nacho early, Nacho voting Josh early, Nacho switching off of Josh at the end and Josh suggesting a Nacho run before he was voted? Doesn't that all scream "Once I flip scum, you'll think Nacho is in the clear because scum went after him"?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

What do you make of Josh voting Nacho early, Nacho voting Josh early, Nacho switching off of Josh at the end and Josh suggesting a Nacho run before he was voted? Doesn't that all scream "Once I flip scum, you'll think Nacho is in the clear because scum went after him"?

That is possible.

Another thing to consider is scum sometimes will attach themselves to a town player for just that reasoning.  comes down to WIFOM.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Absolutely something to consider. I thought Josh and Nacho's interaction seemed a little off.

Nacho is a vet here. His late switch could be going for the lolclear as in "there's no way scum would do something like that", but in actuality that's exactly what it is. It could be nothing. He may have not even know the day was ending at that time. I didn't. There was nothing in the thread title. 

Gun to my head right now, slight scum read on Nacho. Very early though. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jasonwbantle said:

I’m giving you three the responsibility as I have nothing better to go on. If nacho is lynched and flips town, I’ll blame you guys for hitting him so hard. If he flips scum, props to you three. That’s how responsibility works.

If I hear a better argument before n1, I’m all for it

7 hours ago, squire12 said:

Why not take some responsibility?

Who do you think is scum?  Not piggybacking on others thoughts, but your thoughts and reasons 

4 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Read up mostly. 

I really don't like a lot of you.  

Bantle for following and shifting blame of potential mislynches to others 

Raves for showing up out of nowhere and trying to save Josh with the no vote

ET for his easy vote scoundrel 

Nacho for his flakiness 

Hokie bc has he posted 

Scoundrel for going the ranch hand route 

I hate you all for making this so hard lol

44 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

All you've done today is restate thing I've already said, why is that? 

You restated what I said about Jason.

That is the interesting stance to take