Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

6 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I'd argue yes, actually.

It is town's job to scumread mafia and townread other town. It is not  town's job to try to convince other town that they're town, necessarily. If they have to do so it's a failing of the other town player(s).

I'm not going to beat myself up over lynching someone who looks scummy to me. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Wasn't he the last vote or something. Before he was voting no lynch with Josh 

I was one of the last votes and I was voting no lynch prior to it.  Josh jumped to me as I was 2nd at the time to preserve himself and I jumped to him to preserve myself and didn't move off of him afterwards.  That's already been stated with you asking that question before.

My voting Josh doesn't give me more town cred, but it doesn't give me more scum cred either IMO.

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

I'm not going to beat myself up over lynching someone who looks scummy to me. 

Never.  That game that i was down to a few and I wanted to lynch all of you, there wasn't a lot I could do, its just how it goes some times.  

I think what orca is saying is don't try and meta him bc he is the best at blowing that up.  Focus more on in game stuff as opposed to how he played previous games.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Raves said:

I was one of the last votes and I was voting no lynch prior to it.  Josh jumped to me as I was 2nd at the time to preserve himself and I jumped to him to preserve myself and didn't move off of him afterwards.  That's already been stated with you asking that question before.

My voting Josh doesn't give me more town cred, but it doesn't give me more scum cred either IMO.

Sure. Nacho didn't remember 

Just now, The Orca said:

I'm not expecting more. Just letting you know how I play

Again, most everyone would say they don't have any scum tells. It's like poker.

Whether or not you're scum this game or not, it doesn't make the above any less true. 

Just now, swoosh said:

Again, most everyone would say they don't have any scum tells. It's like poker.

Whether or not you're scum this game or not, it doesn't make the above any less true. 

There is a difference between what others may tell you and what I succeed in doing. If you want to believe I'm scum and have a tell, go for it. Just remember what I have said afterwards 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Never.  That game that i was down to a few and I wanted to lynch all of you, there wasn't a lot I could do, its just how it goes some times.  

I think what orca is saying is don't try and meta him bc he is the best at blowing that up.  Focus more on in game stuff as opposed to how he played previous games.  

That's fair. And I'm playing with a smaller sample size than most of you, but it's just what I've seen. It doesn't need to happen every time, but I've noticed it enough to call it out. It seems like scum Orca to me. Not a lot of activity, saying he's busy but popping in when his name is called (and not even tagged).

Just now, swoosh said:

That's fair. And I'm playing with a smaller sample size than most of you, but it's just what I've seen. It doesn't need to happen every time, but I've noticed it enough to call it out. It seems like scum Orca to me. Not a lot of activity, saying he's busy but popping in when his name is called (and not even tagged).

Don't let the intimidate you. They're just puffing their chests. They're usually pretty easy to read honestly.