Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Should we address the fact that nacho and scoundrel have claimed ranch hands after bucs wound up dead and a ranch hand 

I mean I’ve been trying to soft claim Colby from day 1 but sure my guy. I am a ranch hand and therefore I know you and your scum team wasted a kill on Bucs 😉

5 minutes ago, swoosh said:

That's fair. And I'm playing with a smaller sample size than most of you, but it's just what I've seen. It doesn't need to happen every time, but I've noticed it enough to call it out. It seems like scum Orca to me. Not a lot of activity, saying he's busy but popping in when his name is called (and not even tagged).

Some things work as planned after all 

Michael Scott Reaction GIF

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

I know, but did you not just say that both Pickle and Scoundrel claimed ranch hands after bucs' flip?

8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Should we address the fact that nacho and scoundrel have claimed ranch hands after bucs wound up dead and a ranch hand 

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

I mean I’ve been trying to soft claim Colby from day 1 but sure my guy. I am a ranch hand and therefore I know you and your scum team wasted a kill on Bucs 😉

Yeah I killed the one person everyone here knows I'd kill if I could lol.  (Maybe scum want to push that bc they know what happened to me last night and set it up)

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

A ranch hand seems to have the plethora of roles and therefore is the most logical claim that scum can use as a fake claim 

I get your point with Nacho, but I don't know why Scoundrel is being looped into this. He claimed before bucs' flip.