Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

15 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Nacho, squire, Scoundrel, Raves, swoosh, tk3.

they are responsible 

so going by this logic, anyone that doesn't vote out town is safe?

That is a really nice thing to give scum since they know who is scum with them

what do you propose to do with those that vote off the main vote wagons?   give them a pass as well?

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

what do you propose to do with those that vote off the main vote wagons?   give them a pass as well?

Nope. I never once said or implied that anyone not voting out town is automatically safe. Not once. You made that up to deflect, again.

I said that if you voted out a townie to be lynched you should pay for it. Period.

6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Stop deflecting and start by apologizing for killing a townie and being a bad player or admit your scum. Bc it’s one or the other.

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

Nope. I never once said or implied that anyone not voting out town is automatically safe. Not once. You made that up to deflect, again.

I said that if you voted out a townie to be lynched you should pay for it. Period.

Isn't listening you complain about it punishment enough?

• Like 1

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

I think you are failing to realize that in this crusade, you are far more likely to vote out more town than scum and will be in a net loss situation.    But that is just the simple math at this juncture of the game

1 minute ago, jasonwbantle said:

Stop deflecting and start by apologizing for killing a townie and being a bad player or admit your scum. Bc it’s one or the other.

why would I apologize for voting someone that I thought had a decent chance of being scum?   You act like town needs to be 100% accurate in their votes or they suck.  The limited binary thinking is astounding

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

why would I apologize for voting someone that I thought had a decent chance of being scum?   You act like town needs to be 100% accurate in their votes or they suck.  The limited binary thinking is astounding

It means you screwed up. Sorry not sorry.