To Saquon, or not to Saquon..

Hunter2_1

4 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

Im hoping I can snag him in the middle of the 2nd round

I think it’s fine…in the more pro level drafts he’s mid 2nd slot…even at the 1/2 turn in some cases.

After the top 6 or so RBs everyone has issues at RB…

Fournette-maybe part of committee…Chubb-committee and maybe bad offense…Williams-committee…Aaron Jones-committee but probably higher floor.

Kamara has suspension issues but that seems to be leaning towards more of a 2023 issue but if a video comes out…ya never know.

I truthfully understand the Barkley question but if I can get more of “safe pick” in RD 1…Harris or Jefferson as example then I’m more likely to take than say if I went Swift in late 1st.

5 minutes ago, Lionized said:

Is he worth #12 in a superflex PPR league? 

Depending on how many teams in league maybe…with a few QBs probsbly going before 12, you might be passing on a guy like Najee or even Cook if he fell.

9 minutes ago, AFF said:

Depending on how many teams in league maybe…with a few QBs probsbly going before 12, you might be passing on a guy like Najee or even Cook if he fell.

Yeah it’s a 10 team leagues I got 9 and 12 at the turn probably grabbing Harris/Cook at 9. 

19 hours ago, Lionized said:

Is he worth #12 in a superflex PPR league? 

I don’t know man, In my SF league like 6-7 QBs go in the 1st.

I wouldn’t draft him over: RBs: Taylor, CMC, Ekeler, Cook, Najee and Henry (not listed via ranking) at  the very least.  Throw in Jefferson and Kupp at wr and that’s a little rich for me. 

I also like Jones and Mixon more, but have no problem with someone ranking Saquon over them.   

with that being said, for me personally NOTHING feels worse than missing on a “my guy” because I tried to squeeze extra value and have him go off. At the turn, you take your dudes as they likely won’t be there on the way back.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 101Raider said:

I don’t know man, In my SF league like 6-7 QBs go in the 1st.

I wouldn’t draft him over: RBs: Taylor, CMC, Ekeler, Cook, Najee and Henry (not listed via ranking) at  the very least.  Throw in Jefferson and Kupp at wr and that’s a little rich for me. 

I also like Jones and Mixon more, but have no problem with someone ranking Saquon over them.   

with that being said, for me personally NOTHING feels worse than missing on a “my guy” because I tried to squeeze extra value and have him go off. At the turn, you take your dudes as they likely won’t be there on the way back.

This…especially at the turns(or near) you have to take your guys.

2 hours ago, Tommy_C said:

In a 12 team .5 PPR keeper league (2 keepers per team, the round they were drafted in 2021 goes down 1 in 2022. 10th round keeper is a 9th round this year)... I'm taking strongly consider taking him at # 16 if he's there

That would be pretty good value assuming ~10 keepers have a higher ADP

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Tommy_C said:

In a 12 team .5 PPR keeper league (2 keepers per team, the round they were drafted in 2021 goes down 1 in 2022. 10th round keeper is a 9th round this year)... I'm taking strongly consider taking him at # 16 if he's there

When was the last time he had a season where he didn't get injured? 

5 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

When was the last time he had a season where he didn't get injured? 

Even later 1st rd RBs have question…Mixon doesn’t get 3rd down work, heck even Kamara has suspension possibilities.

The question themselves are valid but health is Barkleys main ?….not talent/usage and Daboll and co. can’t be any worse than what they had before. In terms of coaching.

16 hours ago, AFF said:

Even later 1st rd RBs have question…Mixon doesn’t get 3rd down work, heck even Kamara has suspension possibilities.

The question themselves are valid but health is Barkleys main ?….not talent/usage and Daboll and co. can’t be any worse than what they had before. In terms of coaching.

Well it's certainly not talent. He's unbelievable when healthy.

The OL could still be a ? though. Remember his good season, he was having to make up most yardage after initial contact. It may be better now, but I cannot draft him due to the relentlessness of his injuries 

• 4 weeks later...