Preseason Week 1 GDT - Trey Lance Debut

N4L

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Whatever wee ultimately do with the QB situation, I'm pretty much behind. You can make a justification for going either way with regards to Jimmy or Trey. I don't think there's a right or wrong answer there.

Our offense is going to be good regardless...BUT, let there be an injury or two to the OL............

Edited by J-ALL-DAY
  • Like 3

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Our offense is going to be good regardless...BUT, let there be an injury or two to the OL............

This team is in amazing trouble if a lineman goes down. That's why brunskill is so important to have...as a backup. He's the sixth man. The fact that he's starting is problematic. I'd love our situation so much more if someone else had grabbed that guard spot

• Like 1

This team is in amazing trouble if a lineman goes down. That's why brunskill is so important to have...as a backup. He's the sixth man. The fact that he's starting is problematic. I'd love our situation so much more if someone else had grabbed that guard spot

Yep, and what I don't like is that he showed well as a tackle and he really should be the swing tackle. He just can't play on the inside. Just shows how bad how our guard situation has been. 

Banks flat out was seen as someone would be a plug and play in year one and that hasn't happened. He needs to be a good player and someone that is able to take over at some point in the season. If he can't? Then that is pretty damn bad, no other way around it. 

• Like 1

Likely takes Banks' slim chance of starting away. 

Really unfortunate for Mitchell. May cost him a spot on the roster. Imagine he's ticketed for PS

Think they have Hasty making the team over him? I'm not sure if this setback affects his roster spot to be honest. Shanny was commenting on how impressed he was with his pass protection and he got more carries than Hasty all camp. But honestly who knows. 

So who do we have making the team at WR? Aiyuk, Deebo, Sanu, Sherfield Jennings and.....Hurd? James and Benjamin didn't do a damn thing today and haven't done much at camp.

I just hope next game they play Jimmy the entire first half and Lance the entire second half. I don't need to see Rosen again lol.