Bears vs Awkward Ocean Mammals - Week One of the 2021 Preseason

Sugashane

Just now, Sugashane said:

This is why young QBs NEED to play preseason. Coaching opportunties that dont hurt the team lime regular season ones would. 

personally, i think he needs reps. you don't learn anything while sitting on the sideline. i can't believe a single person in this forum hasn't brought that point up in months

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, HuskieBear said:

personally, i think he needs reps. you don't learn anything while sitting on the sideline. i can't believe a single person in this forum hasn't brought that point up in months

Aare we reading the same forum?  That issue seems to come up just about every day!

Not a bad start for Fields. He looks very comfortable in the backfield (which is a good change of pace from fidgety Mitch). A couple nice throws to end the half...including a no look on 3rd down while rolling out and staring at his check down. I don't like seeing him get too cute on a scramble during a preseason game.

But this is preseason too so...

And there's his first td.... Great drive, but I'm curious to know if it's now the 'fins third string* defense. Because something changed in receivers suddenly getting open, and history tells me it wasn't a halftime adjustment by Nagy on playcalling xD

Edited by Epyon