Seahawks agree to 4 year 70 million deal with S Jamal Adams

Turnobili

Wasnt Seattles defense drastically better when he was on the field? Maybe instead of looking solely how much hes making as a safety look at it as how important he is and was to that defense last year when healthy and what youre willing to pay for that production as a defensive unit when hes on the field, I believe it was mentioned earlier in the thread.

• Like 1

On 8/17/2021 at 2:10 PM, Turnobili said:

other than a gamebreaking QB, i just dont see how you build a winning roster when you give up multiple firsts on top of a market-setting contract for one guy

usually the way a team acquires a monster player is by spending an early pick or paying them a lot. doing both for one guy is just bad economy

Both the Rams and Seahawks easily have 'winning' rosters

On 8/17/2021 at 7:31 PM, mattyice0401 said:

Wasnt Seattles defense drastically better when he was on the field? Maybe instead of looking solely how much hes making as a safety look at it as how important he is and was to that defense last year when healthy and what youre willing to pay for that production as a defensive unit when hes on the field, I believe it was mentioned earlier in the thread.

I'd love to mock the Seahawks, but Adams is a transformative player for their defense. If you want to talk about health, have at it. But on the field, he's an impact player. And there ain't a lot of impact players in the NFL.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jrry32 said:

I'd love to mock the Seahawks, but Adams is a transformative player for their defense. If you want to talk about health, have at it. But on the field, he's an impact player. And there ain't a lot of impact players in the NFL.

Hes got that it factor.