Seahawks agree to 4 year 70 million deal with S Jamal Adams

Turnobili

other than a gamebreaking QB, i just dont see how you build a winning roster when you give up multiple firsts on top of a market-setting contract for one guy

usually the way a team acquires a monster player is by spending an early pick or paying them a lot. doing both for one guy is just bad economy

Edited by Turnobili
  • Like 3

If the Seahawks and him argued the Franchise Tag and Seattle wanted to tag him 2 years at the LB spot that is what the guaranteed money would be in the new deal anyways. With Seattle giving up what they gave up to get him you knew he was going to have the advantage on a new deal just like Ramsey and Tunsil did. I think he will seek a new deal in 2 years just like he has tried doing with the Jets last year before moving him on his rookie deal. 

Didn’t he get destroyed in coverage last year?  I remember about to die Julian Edelman having a career game making so many catches against him week 2

You have to be Ed Reed in coverage for me to give up 2 firsts for a safety 

Edited by CP3MVP

20 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

Didn’t he get destroyed in coverage last year?  I remember about to die Julian Edelman having a career game making so many catches against him week 2

You have to be Ed Reed in coverage for me to give up 2 firsts for a safety 

Yup.  I said it in the Steelers forum, that it's a lot for a glorified 2 down backer.

• Like 1