Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i thought vats of acid were supposed to be clean

what do you know that you arent telling?

I myself don't partake in the acid baths. To lazy. If you really want to get your hands dirty during the Purge id suggest the flamethrower on isle 9 or the Space Gatlin uzi on isle 6. Both can take out a lot of targets at once. Bit messy though, so you may want some back up clothes or hazmat suits on isle 2

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I don't wang the knock off stuff.  Give me the ones with 99% Purgenol

Well if you want to pay the premium I've got a stash of pure Purgenol I usually keep for myself. I think I left it in the back. Give me 2 pounds of time crystals and I think we can come to an arrangement 

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I myself don't partake in the acid baths. To lazy. If you really want to get your hands dirty during the Purge id suggest the flamethrower on isle 9 or the Space Gatlin uzi on isle 6. Both can take out a lot of targets at once. Bit messy though, so you may want some back up clothes or hazmat suits on isle 2

I prefer to use my bare hands.  Nothing is better than getting that blood in your face during a purge.  It's makes you feel alive 

thepurgue-rick-and-morty.gif