Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

1 minute ago, Blue said:

*looks at vote count*

ryan reynolds hd GIF

i just feel like karnage is going to get replaced so an inactive vote isn't the best. i know i'm a good guy, so someone pushing for me must be bad. TL2 or squire were my options.

squire hasnt published a single chart yet this game so i had to go squire. 

10 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Obviously so was spell corrected to sho. The fact that you couldn’t figure that out on your own especially when the rest was 100% grammatically correct, is embarrassing 

oof

Well then, I'd suggest reading the rules closely and unfortunately I'm town again, so no discord 

1 minute ago, HokieHigh said:

i just feel like karnage is going to get replaced so an inactive vote isn't the best. i know i'm a good guy, so someone pushing for me must be bad. TL2 or squire were my options.

squire hasnt published a single chart yet this game so i had to go squire. 

okay, fine, but if you're a good guy who is one vote away from being voted out, wouldn't you...prefer to vote out the inactive instead of risking getting voted out yourself

• Like 1

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

If trying to prevent you from losing money is scummy, then guilty 

I voted for you. Does that scare you? I won't keep my vote there, but I was trying to see what kind of reaction I'd get. What do you think? Are you mad? Scared? Confused? Hungry?

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

okay, fine, but if you're a good guy who is one vote away from being voted out, wouldn't you...prefer to vote out the inactive instead of risking getting voted out yourself

Someone needs to tell hokie that playing chicken with votes is my corner of the block. Nobody does that better than me

• Like 1