Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

This is the part I'm struggling with (and I'm not complaining Bucs, super fun game!):

The lack of flips of any sort makes it almost impossible to string together PoE and decipher flavor on top of that...that's mighty tough for Town to overcome IMO.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Yeah its possible. Don't rule it out 

The only way it's really possible is if Matts is the GF.

You know what else is possible? You posting a drink gif and tagging Matts because you knew his flavor because you're scum. You could very well be with him and he's the GF and you're setting up Malf too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

The only way it's really possible is if Matts is the GF.

You know what else is possible? You posting a drink gif and tagging Matts because you knew his flavor because you're scum. You could very well be with him and he's the GF and you're setting up Malf too.

I didn't tag matts, I voted him 

Well folks, it's been a fun ride up to this point. Scum will likely have to make a few decisions, and I'm assuming that I'll see you all in postgame. I still feel as confident as I can in those above PoE reads, please go back and look at them. If Malf is scum, hats off dude, and I'll kick myself for not relying more on threadplay and me holding you to an arbitrarily higher standard than I should.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I didn't tag matts, I voted him 

Regardless, it's a soft of sorts directed at him to send him a message and/or fall back on later. Considering WHEN you did it and WHAT my ability is, I find that to be, well, the balance to me some would say.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Well folks, it's been a fun ride up to this point. Scum will likely have to make a few decisions, and I'm assuming that I'll see you all in postgame. I still feel as confident as I can in those above PoE reads, please go back and look at them. If Malf is scum, hats off dude, and I'll kick myself for not relying more on threadplay and me holding you to an arbitrarily higher standard than I should.

If MWil and I die somehow look into Malf please.