Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

No but we know he didn't kill last night so he's on the back burner for now as much as that pains me 

What if Raves and Orca are cahooting? Orca stays home, knowing he'll be investigated, and Raves isn't actually hit, but claims so to pull attention off of Orca?

Is this too far out there?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

What if Raves and Orca are cahooting? Orca stays home, knowing he'll be investigated, and Raves isn't actually hit, but claims so to pull attention off of Orca?

Is this too far out there?

Probably too far out there, yeah. Why would Orca 'know' he's going to be investigated? Best-case scenario, he's still just guessing.

51 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

This is more or less how I feel about Malfatron at this point and time. The host confirmed that he took a shot on Sanchez, and he was confirmed blocked/not able to submit a move 3 straight nights.

Also, no way scum allows Malf, who draws about every N1 invest ever, make that hit N1, and that explaining the lack of another hit.

I thought there was something more concrete for malf being town since no one seems to be willing to jump on him 

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Probably too far out there, yeah. Why would Orca 'know' he's going to be investigated? Best-case scenario, he's still just guessing.

I mean, a few have been on Orca for a while now. Before the Matts vote was finalized, a few of us actually switched to him. It would seem likely that he'd think he could possibly be investigated that night.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Are we certain that Orca and his hologram are town abilities?

No, but given that there was at least one hit attempt (2 if Raves is telling the truth), Orca didn't do it (or Raves if truthful either)