Vote Count

4 Blue - MWil23, Raves, HokieHigh, JoshstraDaymus

3 HokieHigh - jasonwbantle, TL-TwoWinsAway, bcb1213

bcb1213 - Pickle Rick, The Orca

11sanchez11 - Blue

1 MWil23 - Malfatron

1 Malfatron - 11sanchez11

Did Malf unvote?

Well, I'm about to be gone for a bit and I suddenly have 5 votes on me at or close to LyLo, so may as well dump what I have for my Night targets.

N1 Swoosh
N2 Dome
N3 Josh
N4 Myself

Josh is a Civ. I...may not have been entirely truthful about being a good Blue all game. Mea culpa, Dome.

Vote needs to be Bcb or Sanchez today, imo. Only ways I can see that one of them isn't Mafia killer is 1) Mafia killer can do more than one action per Night or 2) different members of the faction can kill each Night.

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Well, I'm about to be gone for a bit and I suddenly have 5 votes on me at or close to LyLo, so may as well dump what I have for my Night targets.

N1 Swoosh
N2 Dome
N3 Josh
N4 Myself

Josh is a Civ. I...may not have been entirely truthful about being a good Blue all game. Mea culpa, Dome.

Vote needs to be Bcb or Sanchez today, imo. Only ways I can see that one of them isn't Mafia killer is 1) Mafia killer can do more than one action per Night or 2) different members of the faction can kill each Night.

What do you do?

1 hour ago, HokieHigh said:

If you are a civilian, it pains me how bad you are at this game.

I never claimed to be good at this game as I’m still learning but It’s hard when you are the only one out of the loop every night during night phase with no abilities in the game.

Just now, The Orca said:

Let me guess, claiming JOAT?

N1- watch Swoosh

N2- kill Dome

N3- invest Josh

N4- protect yourself 

If you want to vote Bcb come on over to him 

I didn't watch Swoosh. My move that Night was pretty obvious.

I guess if the Twins are going to buddy up over on Bcb that's where my vote is going to sit for today. GL Town, if I'm the lynch I get it, but I'm pretty sure it's either Bcb or Sanchez who's the Mafia killer based on what I know and what's been stated in thread.

3 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

I never claimed to be good at this game as I’m still learning but It’s hard when you are the only one out of the loop every night during night phase with no abilities in the game.

Ehh I don't really do much of anything move wise either now that that's outed. 

As an aside never claim that til you have to.   As no move guy you kind of want scum to hit you