Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

6 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

So, I've described - in detail - what my items do, and that I've lost many of them after the attack last night. You think the name of those items helps town at all? Why?

If scum were to have a weapon that targets those items, I'd hate to give them that information for free. Knowing anything else helps town absolutely none and could only stand to benefit scum.

i look forward to reading back on these

Just now, Malfatron said:
6 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

So, I've described - in detail - what my items do, and that I've lost many of them after the attack last night. You think the name of those items helps town at all? Why?

If scum were to have a weapon that targets those items, I'd hate to give them that information for free. Knowing anything else helps town absolutely none and could only stand to benefit scum.

i look forward to reading back on these

also, @TL-TwoWinsAway if you already said what they do, adding the name adds validity to your claim.

9 hours ago, Forge said:

I complained about that as well, but I wasn't sure given that Karnage seems to have always had the lead. Could have easily been town on town though. I lamented the lack of late vote shenanigans as well. 

I recall you mentioning vote .... shenanigans maybe

On 8/21/2021 at 8:20 PM, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Don't be so soft, people have other stuff going on outside of FF.

I have a limited quantity of an item that allows me to survive attacks. That quantity has been lessened significantly. I can likely only survive 1-2 more.

So you are X shot bulletproof/deathproof then?

if there are crosskills or vigs in the game, this could def be a scum role

• Like 1

12 hours ago, HokieHigh said:

It is a fact that Daniel did not have any specific intelligence about any players. 

12 hours ago, squire12 said:

So the 2 of you shared a chat yet Daniel had no intelligence about any players??

8 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I'm confused on the significance of voting for who he voted for if you don't think he had any info

Per hokie, Daniel had both no intelligence on any players while sharing a chat with hokie