Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

2 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Uh, what? Shaky? I've been consistent in what I've said from the beginning.

Had I not been hit N1, I wouldn't have revealed my ability yet, as it's an item (with a limited quantity) that I can use to protect others. Since I've been hit, and the quantity has been depleted, keeping it a secret (that I've been hit, and that I have this item) is useless, as I'll probably just be killed N2. So, on my way out, I can at least try and protect someone else.

To the second point: bucs asked me "one or two". I said "two". He said "noted". I received nothing additional from this interaction that I'm aware of.

but you used it to protect yourself though n1 it appears.

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

I might be inclined to lynch TL after all this talk.

God I hope you do. Make the push and get others to follow. When I flip town, and if you're town, and my ability is revealed to be exactly what I said it was, I'll just relish in the fact that you were majestically wrong in your read... and sunk another town player with an ability that could've helped town because of it.

Not worried about it. Off to bed.

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

God I hope you do. Make the push and get others to follow. When I flip town, and if you're town, and my ability is revealed to be exactly what I said it was, I'll just relish in the fact that you were majestically wrong in your read... and sunk another town player with an ability that could've helped town because of it.

Not worried about it. Off to bed.

Then maybe you should play better? If your town do a better job of helping town and not being so shady with your night movesRelaxing Season 1 GIF by Rick and Morty