Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

Saturday night- I thought that was our discussion as you wanted him to explain. Am I mixing stuff up???

I said he would have to fully claim at some point, that was unavoidable. However I've never had a ton of inclination to actually vote him yet. 

3 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Bad for town. People not being active and not talking about their powers during night 1 making it hard to make a good lynch vote. I wouldn’t be surprised if ppl vote to lynch town and town is murdered n2 and the game is basically over….especially if they hit me.

to be fair, if people don't have results, claiming what we do is an awful idea as it just makes picking us off for scum that much easier

8 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Well if I’m toxic, I want to improve so ppl don’t think so! Also, it’s hard not having a short fuse the way I was treated my first couple years here

Some of the basics are, constantly acting like you are always right an infallible while holding every thing against others.  Not realizing that based simply on statistics, town is more likely to be lynched than scum and without proven information you can't get around it, constantly acting like the only correct way of looking at things is your way and getting mad at others when they think differently or think you are scum when you're not.  These are just a few things I've seen you do the 2 games I've played with you that really get on everyone's nerves.

7 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Targets- as mentioned many times the last 2 days, all the people that had moves done it done to them night 1 and were secret about it (malf, hokie, TL, and more)

See bcb's post

5 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Bad for town. People not being active and not talking about their powers during night 1 making it hard to make a good lynch vote. I wouldn’t be surprised if ppl vote to lynch town and town is murdered n2 and the game is basically over….especially if they hit me.

See bcb's post

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

to be fair, if people don't have results, claiming what we do is an awful idea as it just makes picking us off for scum that much easier

This.  Sometimes it's better to give no information, or just say you weren't able to get/have any useful information than to straight up claim your role.  Now when someone goes down the rabbit hole like Hokie did, then the need to claim becomes a little more necessary.

6 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Look at this guy, saying "us" so we'll think he's Town

I'm on to you, sir

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Raves said:

Some of the basics are, constantly acting like you are always right an infallible while holding every thing against others.  Not realizing that based simply on statistics, town is more likely to be lynched than scum and without proven information you can't get around it, constantly acting like the only correct way of looking at things is your way and getting mad at others when they think differently or think you are scum when you're not.  These are just a few things I've seen you do the 2 games I've played with you that really get on everyone's nerves.

See bcb's post

See bcb's post

This.  Sometimes it's better to give no information, or just say you weren't able to get/have any useful information than to straight up claim your role.  Now when someone goes down the rabbit hole like Hokie did, then the need to claim becomes a little more necessary.

I admit that I’m newer to mafia and not very good at it especially since I can’t even communicate with most ppl. So I’m 100% open to other people’s way of thinking and told forge as much Saturday night. So, no idea where you’re getting this from…