Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

On 8/21/2021 at 9:42 PM, squire12 said:
On 8/21/2021 at 8:26 PM, jasonwbantle said:

How’s that being soft? Lol. Y’all are posting and just intentionally ignoring me to say other stuff. Nothing else going on so don’t lie.

you can survive hits? Wow must be nice since I have nothing. But poor you because you can only survive 1-2 more hits. While I have absolutely no ability at all.

poor you 

Is this real?  Seems a bit over the top.

feels like scum-scum interaction here

• Like 1

Well, there are a few things that I think are more clear right now.

Unless bucs changes something to mess with us, we know that Pickle is town. That's helpful.

I'm also 100% confident that squire is scum. I had the... pleasure... of interacting with town squire last game. Town squire is overwhelmingly active. This is not town squire.

I think this gives validity to Forge's claim about squire, although that could still mean that Forge is 'other', I guess. Either way, 'other' is much better than scum at this point, so it doesn't hurt to take him at face value.

What else?

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Well, there are a few things that I think are more clear right now.

Unless bucs changes something to mess with us, we know that Pickle is town. That's helpful.

I'm also 100% confident that squire is scum. I had the... pleasure... of interacting with town squire last game. Town squire is overwhelmingly active. This is not town squire.

I think this gives validity to Forge's claim about squire, although that could still mean that Forge is 'other', I guess. Either way, 'other' is much better than scum at this point, so it doesn't hurt to take him at face value.

What else?

jason still claiming incessently that he doesnt have a power is suspicious.

and his interactions with squire solidify that for me.

and going down the line, i think sanchez is scum as well based on interactions, and vote counts/vote avoidance on sanchez

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Town leans:  Forge, tk3, Jason

Town/neutral:  mwil, josh

Neutral: matts, pickle, bcb, hokie, TL

Neutral/scum: malf, swoosh, orca, sanchez

Scum leans: nacho, Raves, Dome, blue

Odds are, there's one scum in that scum leans list when Squire flips. Process of elimination says it's between Raves and Blue, and I'm pretty confident that Blue is scum. :) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Odds are, there's one scum in that scum leans list when Squire flips. Process of elimination says it's between Raves and Blue, and I'm pretty confident that Blue is scum. :) 

If I was scum I wouldn't have been trying to keep you from revealing your ability while trying to reveal the info for you.

13 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I just iced it with my gif trilogy Blue. Pretend to play along here. Get out of scum chat and pretend to game solve. Throw him to the wolves and regroup tomorrow.

Blue knew that he had no choice but to like this post, and yet:

13 hours ago, MWil23 said:

As opposed to forgetting and not being honest. That’s a bit redundant and almost an attempt to be extra convincing. :) 

...totally ignored this one.

Just now, Raves said:

If I was scum I wouldn't have been trying to keep you from revealing your ability while trying to reveal the info for you.

Us getting the same flavor + Pickle not dying = Order of operations and natural resolution as determined by the host, meaning that worst case scenario, you're an other.