Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Do I actually need to read up on any of this or are we good

Mwil makes a compelling argument here 

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Odds are, there's one scum in that scum leans list when Squire flips. Process of elimination says it's between Raves and Blue, and I'm pretty confident that Blue is scum. :) 

• Like 1

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

Is matt's pushing malf as mafia? So we are supposed to believe that both think the other is a civ but one is rb'ing one. And the person who is getting rb'd knows and isn't pushing the rb'er as mafia. Ok

Matts isn't pushing anyone as mafia as far as I can tell. Which i find highly peculiar if he's just going to block Malf the entire time. 

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Odds are, there's one scum in that scum leans list when Squire flips. Process of elimination says it's between Raves and Blue, and I'm pretty confident that Blue is scum. :) 

How rude

Where in the world did he get this idea from?

1 hour ago, Raves said:

If I was scum I wouldn't have been trying to keep you from revealing your ability while trying to reveal the info for you.

I mean the obvious reply is: "So you can say this exact post"

48 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Overcome Randy Savage GIF

If you're right (and no offense guys) about Jason and Sanchez, Squire is clearly the brains behind the operation...and those early hits seem a bit...well, random, making me think someone else is in there leading the charge with Squire as well. 

I do agree that the Jason/Sanchez dilemma needs/needed solved, and quite frankly, that's why I'm usually adamant against a D1-D2 line that involves a player with a pulse without a guilty invest.

FIFY

28 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Yeah, I actually don't think jason is scum, although it would be a convenient narrative for scum to push based on the D2 results alone. The D2 votes were perfect validation for me wanting to vote him, though: I would've much rather lost a vanilla town with tact and decency issues than Tk3. Tk3 was a huge loss for town.

1. We did lose a player with tact and decency issues (yes i had to look up tact, bravo for that lol)

2. Not a big loss 

17 minutes ago, Blue said:

How rude

Where in the world did he get this idea from?

Come on, I outlined this a few pages ago. Go read it, you'll smirk and simultaneously be irritated with me. :)

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

You asked me to investigate you. Truthfully, I find that the more suspicious than anything else lol 

This is why we are so often on the same page regardless of alignment. Him liking my post telling him to get out of scum chat while then ignoring my other semi-passive aggressive comment gave me pause.

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

I just want to be left alone to live my life in peace, is that so much to ask

If you just have to survive I'll leave you alone.