Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

20 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

@MWil23: so, what's your lean on bcb? Do you still think this exchange between him and Matts is fabricated?

I’ll let you know tomorrow.

13 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Thoughts on this still?

Remember, reads are and should be dynamic. As of now, I town read him

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’ll let you know tomorrow.

Remember, reads are and should be dynamic. As of now, I town read him

I think this all hinges on how we read bcb.

I believe that Matts did receive items. I don't believe he gave one to Forge. If we believe bcb, one of the items allowed him to survive the attack from bcb. That means he still has one item left.

I'm concerned that, if we hit Matts tonight, and he survives, we'd be down another two town without taking a scum down with us. And that would hurt.

I was going back and watching Blue's activity: it's basically just parroting everything I'm doing. He prefaced it at the start as "following Forge's rules", an easy ploy to justify inactivity and copying votes. There's certainly a power scum role here, and I'd imagine they'd want to keep that person as quiet as possible for as long as possible.

Either way, the power scum is silent right now, and I'm concerned that a Matts vote will fail.

4 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I think this all hinges on how we read bcb.

I believe that Matts did receive items. I don't believe he gave one to Forge. If we believe bcb, one of the items allowed him to survive the attack from bcb. That means he still has one item left.

I'm concerned that, if we hit Matts tonight, and he survives, we'd be down another two town without taking a scum down with us. And that would hurt.

I was going back and watching Blue's activity: it's basically just parroting everything I'm doing. He prefaced it at the start as "following Forge's rules", an easy ploy to justify inactivity and copying votes. There's certainly a power scum role here, and I'd imagine they'd want to keep that person as quiet as possible for as long as possible.

Either way, the power scum is silent right now, and I'm concerned that a Matts vote will fail.

Wonder how many times you have posted now about a Matts vote failing....starting to get sketched out about you. Got the feeling you know more than you are saying 

• Like 2